New Articulator I Tried Out

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Hey, I'm not the one who wants to stick it in my acetone!

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Those are nice.

I wonder how they hold up to acetone?

I reuse all my vertex. I break them off the model and put them in acetone and it removes all the glue.

I bet you waste more $$ on Acetone than the articulator you are trying to save. They are cheap, no? Like under a dime each.

kellyniro98

kellyniro98

Reaction score
Those arent bad Jason. I seem to like the metal ones better. Plastic ones tend to break on me too easily.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
I agree kellyniro98 but these are pretty robust. If you get a chance to try one out I think you will be surprised. I have had one issue come to light since I have started using them more. The large frame Plastic articulator tends to have some very subtle vertical flex on multiple posterior units. The regular size unit is pretty rigid though. I have only needed the Larger size a few times but will most likely use brass on those types of cases for now on.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
VITA Slider. Anybody else trythem? I find they work well on free end posterior cases especially quad trays. About .68 ea. Otherwise vertex type get the job done.

Polarmolar

Polarmolar

Reaction score
We have been using these for about 6 months and haven't had too much of a problem. They are made of similar material of the vertex so i'm sure they would hold up in acetone. We do still use the plaster articulators for large case's with no posterior support. They do flex a little bit.

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Looks like a lot of parts. How is it priced. Does OT compere with the price of an Orbix?

C

charles007

Reaction score
VITA Slider. Anybody else trythem? I find they work well on free end posterior cases especially quad trays. About .68 ea. Otherwise vertex type get the job done.

I've used Vidents articulators since they came out. Probably one of the best alone with orbit. Articulators that come with trays like artimax,, dvs, cbite, and monotrac, to me are much better, short of metal articulators mounted with messy plaster.

Top Bottom