Articles

I was offered a job opportunity working remotely. Has anyone here ever worked or is designing remotely from home? Is this worth my time or is it just a waste? It's not the first time I've been approached to work remotely but I was worried about paying for the computer/time and effort spent on creating a setup at home. Did the company provide for your computer/dongle? What was your wages for your work was it hourly or piece work. What did you ask for or what did they offer? Do you have...
We been using the Austenal Electromatic-4 casting machine for over 30yrs it has been discontinued any suggestion on what’s similar or better to it need to replace it. We also cast around 30-40 rings a day.
Hi guys! how can I design a Custom Abutment with a Multi-Unit head in Exocad? I would like to design an abutment that thas this kind of geometry: -it has to be screw-retained with a direct implant connection -has a stock multi-unit head instead of an individual crown bottom interface -has multi-unit head insertion direction parallel with secondary insertion view -has individual abutment bottom that has a custom margin line -the design process should have a final restoration design...
https://www.dentalproductsreport.com/view/zirconia-from-a-to-z big thanks to Robert Elsenpeter for the chance to answer some simple questions. i'm pretty proud of how this turned out.
Top Bottom