Depth and translucency question . .

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I use the internal czr stain on ex3 all the time.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
febb49bcd39353f125e3293b269eefaf_zpsf9a418ea.jpg
indeed magician ^^ , i was wondering what is the blue material ? silicon ? or patty

Shalom Edy, as you could see it is a hard niteguard material 3-3/12mm in thickness. This is a great community of talented dental techs.!!! The tab was done on this tool, it is T blue, if you experience difficulty in making tabs with the tool I have more tricks to make easier for you, good luck!!!

Edy

Edy

Reaction score
febb49bcd39353f125e3293b269eefaf_zpsf9a418ea.jpg

Shalom Edy, as you could see it is a hard niteguard material 3-3/12mm in thickness. This is a great community of talented dental techs.!!! The tab was done on this tool, it is T blue, if you experience difficulty in making tabs with the tool I have more tricks to make easier for you, good luck!!!

Shalom Tayeb :) ,the dificulty may be not finding this niteguard material here where i live , maybe i will try it with patty.in the picture ur tabs looks lovely , you smooth polish it after it comes out of furnace ? or leave it like that

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Shalom Tayeb :) ,the dificulty may be not finding this niteguard material here where i live , maybe i will try it with patty.in the picture ur tabs looks lovely , you smooth polish it after it comes out of furnace ? or leave it like that

I did not polish it I only increased temp. By 10*c, it comes out shiny!!!

Edy

Edy

Reaction score
Beautiful Martin ,love the colors and anatomy !

M

martintay

Reaction score
Beautiful Martin ,love the colors and anatomy !

Just quick photo`s for you- i was in a bit of a rush today lol.
Oh and who said the PFM was dead ?

Last edited:
M

martintay

Reaction score
When i get time Edy i will post some photo`s of crowns with EX3 with ILS -But it may be a while lol !

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Dittos on the gorgeous work, Martin. I like the ging to inc contrast on photo #2, and the very nice, natural looking occlusion/anatomy of image #3.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Lovely i didnot knew u can play with value with internal stain too , i will check those books ty a lot ...what is the difference of drawing on canvas and drawing on paper ? i just watched a yt video and the man is drawing pretty normally to me on canvas .(i wonder if internal stain of the czr can be used on ex3 , i got a full upper bridge now A 3.5 , would love to try some mamelons ,its cervical 3 IS , its written on it Internal stain , not Internal live stain , is it the same ?)

Hi Edy, finally getting to follow up on this :) When Noritake first came out in the states, the internal stain as it is now called, was called Internal Live Stain (ILS) but it looks like they dropped saying it that way. Thank goodness you've gotten help here from those who are using Noritake today, who are up to speed with it, and have provided up to date help :)

I think when they say drawing, that is meant it in kind of a slang term in how to apply internal stain on your build up "canvas", with your brush, as if you were drawing. At least I think that's what it implies.

M

martintay

Reaction score
Nice - which incisal did you use ?

Principefly

Principefly

Reaction score
In this specific case:
In first baking a thin layer(over the dentin) of TBlu+ Blue and then over E3.
2nd backing: To0 incisal Tblu prox, LT1 body, incisal edge of the tooth PE1.

M

martintay

Reaction score
In this specific case:
In first baking a thin layer(over the dentin) of TBlu+ Blue and then over E3.
2nd backing: To0 incisal Tblu prox, LT1 body, incisal edge of the tooth PE1.

Thanks-PE1 ?

M

martintay

Reaction score
Translucent incisal- made these about 25 years ago !!
DSC_00311.jpg

Edy

Edy

Reaction score
Edy, on facebook at this address you can find useful information on NORITAKE
https://www.facebook.com/Noritake.Dental.International?fref=ts

Yep they are on my fb for a while now , watched almost all videos very informative. I wish they make more , i was on tatsuia minami curse 5 months ago and i talked with him about their fb page and more videos needed , he is so talented tech , made a molar from dentin and speed enamel in one fire looked like a catalog crown .

Top Bottom