Yenadent / Origin milling machines

G

GeneNY

Reaction score
Hey Drizzt:
I c u really happy with your machine. I m contemplating on getting a wet mill. What is the price of the DC40. And to which machine from Origen it compares.

B

Benjamin Booth

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

You might remember me from B&D Dental, I was the manager of Tech Support over CAD/CAM/CNC Departments for the last 4 years or so. I have been laid off by B&D as of Aug 1st, 2015 and work for them no longer.

If you have questions on your ORIGIN/Yena equipment and B&D cannot help you find your answer, let me know. There are some things I will not be able to share because they are B&D Dental trade secrets but I am happy to give my opinion on many other areas like Milling Machine Operations Management, Manufacturing Procedure, Air Purity/Quality, Electrical Specs, Diagnostic/Repair and Industry Best Practices.

Cheers,

Ben Booth

S

sonlab

Reaction score
Sorry to hear this. How is B&D doing these days?

biodentg

biodentg

Reaction score
Jim is also gone, what could've happened to this thriving company from just a few years ago?
When I bought my first medit scanner from them, there was a 5-month waiting list for the Yena.
Just a couple of wrong decisions took a toll on that business. Sad news.

Axis Dental Milling

Axis Dental Milling

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

You might remember me from B&D Dental, I was the manager of Tech Support over CAD/CAM/CNC Departments for the last 4 years or so. I have been laid off by B&D as of Aug 1st, 2015 and work for them no longer.

If you have questions on your ORIGIN/Yena equipment and B&D cannot help you find your answer, let me know. There are some things I will not be able to share because they are B&D Dental trade secrets but I am happy to give my opinion on many other areas like Milling Machine Operations Management, Manufacturing Procedure, Air Purity/Quality, Electrical Specs, Diagnostic/Repair and Industry Best Practices.

Cheers,

Ben Booth

Glad to see you still around Ben. Hate what is going on at B&D right now.

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Tech support guys like you Ben are the most wanted in dental business now and in the future so good luck i am sure you have !!!!

Matt Stratton

Matt Stratton

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Cheers,

Ben Booth

Sorry to hear that, Ben. If you have any interest in the east coast, please let us know :) In any case, best of luck w/ your future opportunities.

Matt

B

Benjamin Booth

Reaction score
Matt,

Thanks for the heads up, I appreciate your interest.

Ben

Sorry to hear that, Ben. If you have any interest in the east coast, please let us know :) In any case, best of luck w/ your future opportunities.

Matt

Johnny Castillo

Johnny Castillo

Reaction score

Matt
Hi everyone,

Cheers,

Ben Booth
Dear Benjamin, my name is Johnny I am from Wand Dental Laboratory in Chicago, Tommy and Helen here know you. I am glad I found you in this blog. We also have been left behind by B&D Dental. We have three Yena Machines and one of them is chipping off all of our copings so we need some support or repair. If you are available and can repair it let me know, we are willing to pay for your air ticket and hotel accomodations and pay for labor also. Call me at 708-547-5700 or write to [email protected]

Johnny Castillo

Johnny Castillo

Reaction score
Also, you can call us at 708-343-9263 and 773-499-3329 (Jimmy's Cell Phone).

Johnny Castillo

Johnny Castillo

Reaction score
Dear Benjamin, my name is Johnny I am from Wand Dental Laboratory in Chicago, Tommy and Helen here know you. I am glad I found you in this blog. We also have been left behind by B&D Dental. We have three Yena Machines and one of them is chipping off all of our copings so we need some support or repair. If you are available and can repair it let me know, we are willing to pay for your air ticket and hotel accomodations and pay for labor also. Call me at 708-547-5700 or write to [email protected]

Johnny Castillo

Johnny Castillo

Reaction score
Go ahead teach me the rules! I am happy to hear them. I hope I don't get a phone call from you! That'll be really bad.

T

Torquadon

Reaction score

Well most of our problems with Yena machines (D15 DC40) was AB axis calibration, or to be more precise lack of it. Logosol calibration programs only calibrate XYZ not AB, and Yena claims AB does not need it, which from my experience is not entirely accurate, so I am performing AB calibration every 2-3 months. Only way you can do it is manually. I believe that guys from Yena would not mind helping you, just go on their website and contact them. I am sure they either will help you or will give you contact to someone who can.

A

alesha snell

Reaction score
Johnny,
Jesse works at our lab know.
801-446-6688
Alesha