Yenadent / Origin milling machines

KTR

KTR

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

You might remember me from B&D Dental, I was the manager of Tech Support over CAD/CAM/CNC Departments for the last 4 years or so. I have been laid off by B&D as of Aug 1st, 2015 and work for them no longer.

If you have questions on your ORIGIN/Yena equipment and B&D cannot help you find your answer, let me know. There are some things I will not be able to share because they are B&D Dental trade secrets but I am happy to give my opinion on many other areas like Milling Machine Operations Management, Manufacturing Procedure, Air Purity/Quality, Electrical Specs, Diagnostic/Repair and Industry Best Practices.

Cheers,

Ben Booth
I know this is an old port but good to hear from you Ben, would you have any clear info on calibrating the AB axis on a Yena D15. The manual is now clear enough for me to calibrate those axis. Thanks Ben

FrontHunter

FrontHunter

Reaction score
Im the former mananger of B&Ds milling center (Precision Milling Center). I left to pursue a better offer in 2016, I have heard alot of bad rumors about what has happened there since I left even though I know the owners well and i believe they are good people with good intentions and that they are struggling is something i am excited to hear about . But I know all the yena/origin machines very well and if you cant find Ben or Jesse Im happy to help. (PS dont listen to any negative talk or bad rumors you may hear about anyone who is a former employee of B&D, especially Ben Booth, and Jesse)

Last edited:
KTR

KTR

Reaction score
Im the former mananger of B&Ds milling center (Precision Milling Center). I left to pursue a better offer in 2016, I have heard alot of bad rumors about what has happened there since I left even though I know the owners well and i believe they are good people with good intentions and that they are struggling is something i am excited to hear about . But I know all the yena/origin machines very well and if you cant find Ben or Jesse Im happy to help. (PS dont listen to any negative talk or bad rumors you may hear about anyone who is a former employee of B&D, especially Ben Booth, and Jesse)
Fronthunter, can you tell us if there is a better description of calibrating AB axis than in the manual. It seems to jump over where to find the numbers to calculate the calibration. Thanks Kirk

W

WOOJIN KIM

Reaction score
Hello sir
We have origin pro duo 7000
I wana spindle change
Do you have manual?or How is?

M

Marck Almeida

Reaction score
Fronthunter, can you tell us if there is a better description of calibrating AB axis than in the manual. It seems to jump over where to find the numbers to calculate the calibration. Thanks Kirk
Hello friends, we have a Yenadent D15 and constantly have to calibrate the A axis, so we developed a document to perform this calibration, but it is in Brazilian Portuguese, if anyone wants I can send via email, my email is quantum.72@hotmail. with.
The password we have to unlock the software is 685513, which may be different in other countries.

L

luishcmartins

Reaction score
Hello friends, we have a Yenadent D15 and constantly have to calibrate the A axis, so we developed a document to perform this calibration, but it is in Brazilian Portuguese, if anyone wants I can send via email, my email is quantum.72@hotmail. with.
The password we have to unlock the software is 685513, which may be different in other countries.
Hi, Great job.I want a copy Please
Please send it.to:

[email protected]

By the way what CAM ate foi using?

Thanks

Top Bottom