Bulletproof milling machine hard materials EU

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
you just want good support with quality, well tested CAM, backed by real
for example, most people make bars on multiunits. recently we had a customer looking to make a bar that not only contains multiunits but also has at least one non engaging implant interface.

these require different toolpaths, different strategy. when this template gets made it will be untested.
I have milled engaging and non-engaging interfaces both from exocad library file and from replacing the geometry in millbox with no extra strategy modifications... I can tell that most original implant libraries are not meant for direct milling (low resolution) so you either find a good alternative (dess, nt-trading etc?) or replace them in cam software (arum is offering 800+ geometries for both cad and cam - hyperent).

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
I have milled engaging and non-engaging interfaces both from exocad library file and from replacing the geometry in millbox with no extra strategy modifications... I can tell that most original implant libraries are not meant for direct milling (low resolution) so you either find a good alternative (dess, nt-trading etc?) or replace them in cam software (arum is offering 800+ geometries for both cad and cam - hyperent).
i don't know millbox well enough to know how it used replacement geometries, but i do know hyperdent and it sounds like your hyperdent provider did have some well constructed solutions if they have solutions for this out already.

but this is just one example. there are plenty of others.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
ok rookie we have told you what we think we have tried to help . so make your mind up buy what ever you want. se ya dont want to be ya.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Check out Yenadent, they are built like a tank