Who uses cheap teeth?

hydent

hydent

Reaction score
Deutsch envy ha ha.. good one! don't know what you are referring to with your passive agressive remarks.... it's all good though.

hydent

hydent

Reaction score
Some people have Carson envy, some people have Deutch envy....different strokes for different folks.

TomZ

TomZ

Reaction score
Are you really that clueless? My deutsch comment was in reference to Germans not a specific individual.

Deutsch is the German language word for German (adjective). Deutsche are Germans,

but hey, if the shoe fits, wear it. LOL

hydent

hydent

Reaction score
ahh I see what you did there. my apoligies thought you were referring to Arian Deutsch lol... not clueless just confused... I envy things about many techs work so I wear many shoes that fit.

rkobbe

rkobbe

Reaction score
Image teeth from Lincoln are a great tooth for the money. About $9.50 a card. Vita shade and Dentsply molds. Three layered my Drs. love them.

D

Daniela

Reaction score
Where do you guys buy the tribos teeth?

Nowakdental

Nowakdental

Reaction score
We at Nowak Dental or Schutz dental sell them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

D

Daniela

Reaction score
Thank you for the information. Much appreciated !!!

Rex Kramer

Rex Kramer

HMFIC
Reaction score
well I bought some of those Chinese teeth off ebay when the denture lab guy moved out of our area, I dont do removable but I have the equipment and know-how and Im the only lab around thats not a denturist so I help out a couple of local regulars who have emergency flippers or repairs, easy $$ but, well you know...I do find they are really handy for stint designs and when I gotta dup a distal extension case for surgical stint...very handy..

Top Bottom