Splint Print came out " melted"

E

Ehas23

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am having issues with printing splints again. I left the Asiga printing overnight and walked into this situation. This is a brand new tray. Anyone have an idea? thx in advance

Attachments

• image2 (1).jpeg
    image2 (1).jpeg
    37.7 KB · Views: 14
  • image1 (1).jpeg
    image1 (1).jpeg
    93.1 KB · Views: 14
  • image0 (3).jpeg
    image0 (3).jpeg
    64.1 KB · Views: 14
bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
Possibly missing supports or Z calibration.
Wrong resin profile??

Part is on the build plate, the other stuck in the vat.

E

Ehas23

Reaction score
Possibly missing supports or Z calibration.
Wrong resin profile??

Part is on the build plate, the other stuck in the vat.
Thanks for the reply, I had the two splints set vertically with supports. It has worked before. I use Keysplint soft, but when picking my resin and machine on splint studio, I choose my 4k printer and V Print Soft resin, as I have been told since the Keysplint doesnt show up.

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
Try a small test object with the resin. A cube or something. If it comes out fine, you know it's your model. If it doesn't, then you know it's the printer. Then you can start diagnosing which component is messed up.

AaronW12321

AaronW12321

Reaction score
You definitely need to use the keysplint soft profile. If you're printing according to how asiga/keystone tells you to nest and still having problems, you should increase the burn-in layer "exposure time" so that the first layer sticks a little better. If you can secure the first layer these things will print with very minimal/no supports as long as they're 10degrees off from vertical