Denture Teeth

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Anyone here use Enigma teeth.......I'm using them now, loving the color of them, chroma is nice and their not Dentsply teeth....hint, hint.

Brian

Brian

Reaction score
I have kept a cabinet of Enigma for little over 7 years now.. Love them.

At one time I used their acrylics and toners.........

Denturist

Denturist

Reaction score
How is the wear resistance of the enigma teeth?

sonia

sonia

Reaction score
Hi,

Maybe you should try using Candulor Teeth.

A little bit of history about Candulor that might put you at ease in regards to its popularity.

Dr. John P. Frush was the original distributor of Swissedent teeth starting in 1952. Candulor, a Swiss company, was the manufacturer of these teeth and private labeled them for Frush.

In the mid 1980’s Frush sold Swissedent to John Ness of PTC (Productivity Training Corp).

A few years later Candulor canceled the agreement to provide the teeth to PTC and Ness began putting Kenson teeth on Swissedent cards. Ness then sold the brand name Swissedent to Austenal. The teeth now sold under the name Swissedent are not the same teeth sold by Dr. Frush.

The Candulor teeth were re-introduced in the US by Geneva Dental in 1993 under the name Geneva 2000.

Candulor purchased Geneva Dental last year. Now all Candulor teeth and lab products, including the original teeth from Dr. Frush, are available from the US subsidiary Candulor USA

Sonia

D

DDDental

Reaction score
Sonia is this your picture? If it is, I'll buy anything from you.

Kreyer

Kreyer

Reaction score
Hi,

A little bit of history about Candulor that might put you at ease in regards to its popularity.

Dr. John P. Frush was the original distributor of Swissedent teeth starting in 1952. Candulor, a Swiss company, was the manufacturer of these teeth and private labeled them for Frush.

In the mid 1980’s Frush sold Swissedent to John Ness of PTC (Productivity Training Corp).

A few years later Candulor canceled the agreement to provide the teeth to PTC and Ness began putting Kenson teeth on Swissedent cards. Ness then sold the brand name Swissedent to Austenal. The teeth now sold under the name Swissedent are not the same teeth sold by Dr. Frush.

The Candulor teeth were re-introduced in the US by Geneva Dental in 1993 under the name Geneva 2000.

Candulor purchased Geneva Dental last year. Now all Candulor teeth and lab products, including the original teeth from Dr. Frush, are available from the US subsidiary Candulor USA

Sonia

Hello Sonia,

John Ness of PTC passed away last Friday June 5th. He was a major force and contributor to dental laboratory education and will be missed.

My condolances to PTC and the Ness family.

Robert Kreyer CDT.

TomZ

TomZ

Reaction score
Hi,

Sonia

SPAMO-Matic

sonia

sonia

Reaction score
Well its not my picture, but she is Indian and so am I. She was Miss World some time ago.

Im not bad looking though :)

So what is it that you would like to buy :)

Make my day! Its Monday :)

TomZ

TomZ

Reaction score
So what is it that you would like to buy

Make my day! Its Monday

Lets get the Enigma guys over here so they can fill us in on the history so we can buy their teeth and make their day..

yep...eight posts, 6 relating to a sale of Candulor teeth.....looks like a spamopotomus to me.

L

labdude

Reaction score
Close to "spam", yup.
Still it's o.k. to sell here, So....I to would like to see Enigma and others here as well. Glidewell showed up for a moment a while back.
I don't think GL has ever been here, or Speciality, etc etc etc....
Their loss.....

sonia

sonia

Reaction score
Thats not nice :(

Its no Spam. I am a real person. just thought i would try out the site. Sorry if you think its a spam or close to a spam.

sonia

sonia

Reaction score
Morning Robert,

Sad to hear about Mr John Ness :(

My condolences to the Ness family and PCT. He will be remembered for all his great work and contributions.

TomZ

TomZ

Reaction score
The term SPAM is applied to advertising abuses in media, internet forums are a form of media. But you have the "alls clear" from the owner to do so, so have at it.

L

labdude

Reaction score
Sell Sell Sell....
We all know what it is.....duplicate ads in every darn forum, spam.
Your just selling to a target client, no big deal.
Carry on, put on a thick skin.

sonia

sonia

Reaction score
Wow!
I feel like im being interrogated. It a weird feeling. I am assuming that everyone here is just waiting for me to reply back so that you could off load on me. Nice one guys. I Cant wait to bump into all of you at one of the meetings. Should be fun :)

sonia

sonia

Reaction score
What to say..... Men will always be men! Cant think outside the box and we all know where there brains are. So its cool. I have better assets than the woman youve posted above infact its called brains and the best part is im happy to say ive got beauty with the brains. Hard to find guys???? Well i guess youve been looking in all the wrong places.

enjoy the rest of the evening :)

Kreyer

Kreyer

Reaction score
Sonia,

If you ever come to Nor Cal stop by and say hello, if not I will see you at USC next month.. Finishing up a PhysioSet TCR/Bonartic TCR case in the lab tonight..will post intra-oral before and after shots later this week..

Robert