Denture Teeth

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, what was the line Ivoclar torched, sorry not in the lab now but had Lee Culp like morphology and for the 1st time, normal buccal- lingual width as well as anatomic sense. I fell in love with those teeth and then they got pulled from the market. Anyone have an idea for a realistic replacement??? Thanks for your time!
Postaris

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Thanks Doris, much appreciated, so many P like names now... Really wish they were still available, mainly for RPD's , where B-L width is a concern when blending in with natural teeth. They were certainly an " Elevated " form...

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
Up to how many teeth left in the card in order to qualify for broken set return?

1 tooth can remain on the card. Returns must be unground and be purchased within 90 days of return. Don't save them up for a big return so you can save $6 on shipping. I ship at the beginning of each month. Techs that save a zillion old cards for repairs and flippers must not value their time. Who would spend 3 or 5 minutes looking through old cards for a tooth/teeth when you can grab a fresh card, pluck what you want and return the rest. Time (labor) is money. Don't waste it playing Where's Waldo....

Last edited:
I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
Yamahachi teeth look awesome and are hard but their distribution network is not up to par with Zahn's or I would be using them. I really like their hardness. Y offers a consignment but you have to move more teeth a month than I do to qualify.

H

Hmcinn

Reaction score
1 tooth can remain on the card. Returns must be unground and be purchased within 90 days of return. Don't save them up for a big return so you can save $6 on shipping. I ship at the beginning of each month. Techs that save a zillion old cards for repairs and flippers must not value their time. Who would spend 3 or 5 minutes looking through old cards for a tooth/teeth when you can grab a fresh card, pluck what you want and return the rest. Time (labor) is money. Don't waste it playing Where's Waldo....
Good info, thanks. I’m currently using artic from Kulzer which brands can you return?

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Thanks Doris, much appreciated, so many P like names now... Really wish they were still available, mainly for RPD's , where B-L width is a concern when blending in with natural teeth. They were certainly an " Elevated " form...
Exactly what I used them for

Jack_the_dentureman

Jack_the_dentureman

Reaction score
Never had a chance to try them. Sure look purty in them photos everyone takes of 'em.
They are purty not only photos.
When i use them
every doctor asks what material it iso_O, where does such transparency come from😤. ceramists yells how to layering to achieve such results:eek:, patients cry with emotion because their teeth look like they had. I am carried out in the heavens😇, and my lab is full of splendor 🤯🤯🤯🤗🤭
Good night
They are durable too.
I love in them that you can't burn them, unlike vita excell, which is white after light flame.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
They are purty not only photos.
When i use them
every doctor asks what material it iso_O, where does such transparency come from😤. ceramists yells how to layering to achieve such results:eek:, patients cry with emotion because their teeth look like they had. I am carried out in the heavens😇, and my lab is full of splendor 🤯🤯🤯🤗🤭
Good night
They are durable too.
I love in them that you can't burn them, unlike vita excell, which is white after light flame.
Where do you get these? Boss is interested

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Jack_the_dentureman

Jack_the_dentureman

Reaction score
Sorry dont know where on US.
But they need to be artegral life, they need to be a'life

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
I'm looking to a order lot of teeth and I wanted to know which company people have found to have the best price and shipping charges. I'm specifically looking for Classic and Portrait teeth.

Thanks,
Chris
Attic from HK. For economy and Mondial for a better denture also from H Kulzer.

Nowakdental

Nowakdental

Reaction score
Good info, thanks. I’m currently using artic from Kulzer which brands can you return?

We take back all Kulzer, Dentsply and Myerson teeth.
Next day air shipping is always an option.

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
We take back all Kulzer, Dentsply and Myerson teeth.
Next day air shipping is always an option.
Shawn and Brandi at Nowak are awesome. On teeth they just can't match Mr. Hank and his next day saver shipping cost (Wish they could). I buy most all my sundries from Nowak though. Orders over $50 ship FREEEEEEEEEEEEE! I buy from Patterson if I need it the next day as they're real close....

D

Denture Dude

Reaction score
I tried switching from classics to artics. Gave the docs specific shade guides for artics. They had almost every tooth broken off the shade tabs within a week. So, I just said screw it, and went back to classics. They love that old vita shade guide.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
I tried switching from classics to artics. Gave the docs specific shade guides for artics. They had almost every tooth broken off the shade tabs within a week. So, I just said screw it, and went back to classics. They love that old vita shade guide.
Truly they love their vita. Also any piece of equipment with a blue LED. Ive got a cabinet of classics posteriors and bioform anteriors I don't use. Although they are in the bioform shade system.