Denture Teeth

sonia

sonia

Reaction score
Hey Robert,

Sounds good. I wont come in as a Sales Rep so please rest assure. But i will surely drop by sometime if i get the opportunity to.

If not, i do look forward to seeing you at USC Course. I've heard a lot of good things about you. Should be filled with fun and entertainment.

Would love to see before and after pics. You seem to be working very late! its almost 9! Hats of to you :)

Brian

Brian

Reaction score
Sonia,

I'm so sorry that you have to put up with such neanderthals:rolleyes:
Welcome to the forum..

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Sonia,

I'm so sorry that you have to put up with such neanderthals:rolleyes:
Welcome to the forum..

Hey, move over sly, I got the nice guy routine here.........lol

Brian

Brian

Reaction score
Sonia, is that your picture in the avitar?

If so, you have nice centrals:D Very bright smile line you have there!

sonia

sonia

Reaction score
Thank you for the compliment :)

The picture is mine with the big smile .

Hope your having a great day and thank you all for being so nice to me :)

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice work on your profile page.

sonia

sonia

Reaction score
im glad you like it :)
it too ages to do but it was fun.
hows the week going so far?

sonia

sonia

Reaction score
Rob surely has the nice guy impression going for me.....
hes kept me going :)

Thanks a million

pdent

pdent

Reaction score
Vita Teeth

I have about 100 sets of VitaPan anterior teeth with cabinet if you are interested.

pdent

pdent

Reaction score
I have about 100 sets of Vitapan anteriors that I'd like to sell. I'm not using them very often and they are just sitting here collecting dust like me.

pdent

pdent

Reaction score
Lincoln

Has anyone used the Lincoln new shade plus? They are pretty cheap.

H

Hmcinn

Reaction score
I echo CPD there on that post. Also one thing to consider? Are you a one man band? If so why outlay 2g's of capital?

I bought an 8 drawer of Artic for provisionals, repairs and what not... The rest I just order as needed. (Shawn's Dental has the best price on Pysio's BTW.)

The PE's from Ivoclar are really nice, however if you re-contour the teeth I have found they loose value, MHO..

The Blue Lines have kind of fit the bill all the way around. $23 bucks a 1x6 and $15 something for a 1x8.. Now the new Trio's are $17, but hell with the time spent in set-up and occl scheme;well Worth it! And don't forget the form selector that the doc's can use chairside. (added value)

Now if you really want some drop dead, pull out the stops? Check out Candulor's Physio Star!

Remember, separate yourself and be as lean as possible.
Hope life and business is going well!
Would you be kind to share with me the supplier who you buy artic teeth from? I look for shawns dental but nothing came out.
In advanced, thank you.

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
I am a huge fan of returning broken sets.... Zahn never disappoints. I use Classics, Tru expression, IPN and Portrait. I email my orders. They have east and west coast shipping and receive next day. I buy most of my sundries from Nowak and Patterson. I like their customer service reps.

H

Hmcinn

Reaction score
I am a huge fan of returning broken sets.... Zahn never disappoints. I use Classics, Tru expression, IPN and Portrait. I email my orders. They have east and west coast shipping and receive next day. I buy most of my sundries from Nowak and Patterson. I like their customer service reps.
Up to how many teeth left in the card in order to qualify for broken set return?

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Hi, what was the line Ivoclar torched, sorry not in the lab now but had Lee Culp like morphology and for the 1st time, normal buccal- lingual width as well as anatomic sense. I fell in love with those teeth and then they got pulled from the market. Anyone have an idea for a realistic replacement??? Thanks for your time!

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Hi, what was the line Ivoclar torched, sorry not in the lab now but had Lee Culp like morphology and for the 1st time, normal buccal- lingual width as well as anatomic sense. I fell in love with those teeth and then they got pulled from the market. Anyone have an idea for a realistic replacement??? Thanks for your time!
*Posteriors