Blow Ups!!!

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
That's the main reason I quit using microstar, inconsistency.
I swithed to GC fuji vest and have had no problems since.

Which fugivest do you recommend? seems they have like three FV II
FV platinum
FV premium

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
How well does the fuji-vest capture detail? I have tried many other brands over the years and never found any that are as clean and smooth as HS. that is why I always go back.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
How well does the fuji-vest capture detail? I have tried many other brands over the years and never found any that are as clean and smooth as HS. that is why I always go back.

Every bit as nice as Microstar. The liquid/powder ratio in the instruction manual is nutty.
Wasn't even close to what I am using for precise fits. If you call GC I'm pretty sure they
will send you a sample.
If you are using NP alloy you will need special exspansion liquid, if not hte liquid that comes
with it will be fine.
I'm using 5ml special liquid to 15 H2O for high nobel alloys.

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Ejada, did you ask Jensen to replace your liquid as well as investment? You should, since it may be an issue with the liquid. Also, with ringless we've only been letting 200g sit 17 min, removing from ring while still steaming, scraping, let bench set 2 min and into burnout. Just a thought since they are noticeably cooler at 20 minutes. Also, for my backup metal investment I use the Henry Schein Universal and have been relatively happy with the results. My 2 cents.

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
Ejada, did you ask Jensen to replace your liquid as well as investment? You should, since it may be an issue with the liquid. Also, with ringless we've only been letting 200g sit 17 min, removing from ring while still steaming, scraping, let bench set 2 min and into burnout. Just a thought since they are noticeably cooler at 20 minutes. Also, for my backup metal investment I use the Henry Schein Universal and have been relatively happy with the results. My 2 cents.

Good thought. Although the liquid was the same bottle I was using from the previous box as it was only 1/3used. Years ago microstar use to match liquid and powder by batches but they stopped doing that many years ago. So I don't open a new bottle of liquid with a new box of powder anymore. The liquid I used worked fine with previous box of powder.
I am ordering some fugi-vest to use as a backup investment. Who knows may I'll like it better and switch after over 15 years with HS.

Top Bottom