Which scan body/Ti-bases to use

M

Malonehan

Reaction score
I have a straumann sra hybrid case(Trilor). I have exocad and I have dess 50.007 multiunit scanbodies. I also have dess ti-bases 15.007 MU RP. None of the Dess products say they are compatible with Straumann. I feel like I'm missing some key information.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
you are not missing anything, Dess is not Straumann compatible beyond fixture level bl and synocta connections.

for SRA design you need an SRA compatible body and library, i'll give you two geusses where you can obtain both of these.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Kenan Thompson Yes GIF by Paramount+

A

a3dl

Reaction score
We ran into similar situation while back. Just go w straumann. no way around it now.

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
Why not use Elos scan bodies and analogs. They give the best results for printed models by a long shot. Then place any component on top you want.

M

Malonehan

Reaction score
Thank you that makes sense now, this was all just confusing. Are there any classes or websites that aren't sponsored that explain a lot of this stuff, or do I just have to piece it all together as I go along?

DigiSculpt Design Center

DigiSculpt Design Center

Reaction score
Thank you that makes sense now, this was all just confusing. Are there any classes or websites that aren't sponsored that explain a lot of this stuff, or do I just have to piece it all together as I go along?
Probably, but honestly you'll learn a lot more from muddling through and figuring it out yourself, every class has an agenda

Top Bottom