Urgent scan body library help!!

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Due to human error (I won't say who :( ) I need to make a screw retained crown for a doc in a day. he sent digital impression weeks ago and my trusty sidekick (oops) assured me all was up to date with case status'. So anyways, the digital impression has a straumann BL RC scan body. I don't have any of their Ti Base's in stock. is there a magical unicorn trick that will allow me to make a screw retained crown that will be designed to my DESS ti base using dthe doctors straumann scanbody impression?!?!?!?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Due to human error (I won't say who :( ) I need to make a screw retained crown for a doc in a day. he sent digital impression weeks ago and my trusty sidekick (oops) assured me all was up to date with case status'. So anyways, the digital impression has a straumann BL RC scan body. I don't have any of their Ti Base's in stock. is there a magical unicorn trick that will allow me to make a screw retained crown that will be designed to my DESS ti base using dthe doctors straumann scanbody impression?!?!?!?
Not legally in the US. Got a buddy 'out of town'?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
if you have a home made library, yes. will it print a model, i doubt it. gimme 15 mins and check your email.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
!!
I don't plan on printing just a modeless screw retained on DESS... My formlab form3 printers don't print to correct scale...

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
this will not be possible for everything, but i am glad this worked out

Top Bottom