What do you guys use for implant bridges?

A

AnAppleaDay

Reaction score
Nobel offers a nice ASC angle-corrected implant bridge in Zirconia with metal adapters (no cement),but what about other companies? What do you guys use?

We don't want to wax and cast anymore, what other choices do you recommend?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
repeat after me: Non Engaging Titanium Bases

doesnt matter who they come from. Abutment direct, dess, glidewell, all the same as long as for bridges they arent engaging. its just a matter of whose is cheapest or what company has the platform you need that another company doesnt have.

A

AnAppleaDay

Reaction score
Any recommendations for a company that has good bases and matching DME for 3Shape? I don't want to spray and scan and try to fit over them...

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Any recommendations for a company that has good bases and matching DME for 3Shape? I don't want to spray and scan and try to fit over them...
Try Dynamic Abutment. Fair sized catalog, however not all platforms are supported.

so you will also need Abutment Direct / Implant direct.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Dess seems like the best solution, medentika is now owned by straumann so they have some good parts.

DESS-USA

DESS-USA

Reaction score
We have angled screw channel ti bases engaging, non engaging, and on top of multiunits so you can design your own zirconia implant bridges with these parts.

Attachments

• 2018 DESS-USA Angulated Ti Bases.pdf
    62.7 KB · Views: 29
Top Bottom