Orbix articulator attachment in Exocad

A

ASmith1022

Reaction score
Hello,

I am attempting to find an attachment compatible with the Orbix articulators for Exocad.

I have done some digging on here and found one previous thread from March of 2018, but that attachment is not working...

I am not sure if it is because the recent Exocad updates or what, it keeps issuing an error saying that "something is wrong with a model attachment" and that I should "try to move it some".

Anyone have any better or more recent insight into this?:

Thank you!

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Do you add this as an attachment?
In Exo, you'd add it to the DentalCADApp\library\modelcreator\attachments folder, then append to the model as an attachment at the end.

Untitled.png

I guess the config needs the following line as well to work properly: <AutoOrientAttachment>true</AutoOrientAttachment>

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
In Exo, you'd add it to the DentalCADApp\library\modelcreator\attachments folder, then append to the model as an attachment at the end.

View attachment 43762

I guess the config needs the following line as well to work properly: <AutoOrientAttachment>true</AutoOrientAttachment>
I’d like to use that in 3 Shape

R

riverrock89

Reaction score

View attachment 43762

Where does the config line need added? I'm assuming it matters where it's inserted in the coding...