For Sale Anyone interested in used articulators?

S

smileguy49

Reaction score
Anyone interested in some used articulators?
I have

-Stratos 300 with magnetic bases and calibration tool, in the box and used very little.

-AD2 (Panadent) articulators with magnetic bases. One is the basic non-adjustable (great for model work and simple cases) the other is the fully adjustable model for complex reconstructive cases. Both are used but clean and work as they should.

-Denar with magnetic base. Used but clean and in working condition. Comes with original hard case.

-Nearly brand new older style Artex with magnetic bases. I bought it for a new account I was supposed to start working with, did one case then put the articulator back in the box and on the shelf.

Let me know if you are interested in anything. Make me an offer. Lab closed and need to sell. Also have several bags of mounting plates for each articulator.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Hi, what is the cost for the Stratos? Thanks!

H

hhahn

Reaction score
I'm opening a lab. how much for the lot?

P

Paul Springs

Reaction score
I'm opening a lab. how much for the lot?
Not to highjack, but it sounds like the OP has sold out their stock. If so, I have Hanau Wide-Vues and H2s for sale. Just PM me your offer.

Nikident

Nikident

Reaction score
Hey do you still have any artics left for a new grad ? :)

D

d_yunaidy

Reaction score
Anyone interested in some used articulators?
I have

-Stratos 300 with magnetic bases and calibration tool, in the box and used very little.

-AD2 (Panadent) articulators with magnetic bases. One is the basic non-adjustable (great for model work and simple cases) the other is the fully adjustable model for complex reconstructive cases. Both are used but clean and work as they should.

-Denar with magnetic base. Used but clean and in working condition. Comes with original hard case.

-Nearly brand new older style Artex with magnetic bases. I bought it for a new account I was supposed to start working with, did one case then put the articulator back in the box and on the shelf.

Let me know if you are interested in anything. Make me an offer. Lab closed and need to sell. Also have several bags of mounting plates for each articulator.
Hi, i was wondering if you still have the Stratos 300, what is your offer? Thankyou!

S

smileguy49

Reaction score
Sorry, all my articulators have been sold.

Top Bottom