Looking for small - medium labs that are interested in 3d printing services.

Jenners

Jenners

Reaction score
Hello.
I'm a long - time lurker on these forums but rarely start threads.

I've noticed a growing frustration with large companies such as Argen for model printing. I have a small company that works in both FDM and resin and would like to offer my services to other small labs.

I have over 20 years experience in the lab and have been printing models for two local labs. I've been printing mostly crown and bridge models, both solid and with removable dies as well as ortho models. I use a few different slicing programs and am familiar with Blender 4 Dental for model building and have worked with Exocad (Shutz and Nobel) and Dental Wings. I'm willing to take models that companies like Argen may reject because they're not perfectly flat on the bottom or hollow..or whatever their current requirements currently are. I'm also readily available via email, text, or phone call.. .so if there is an issue you won't be dumped into a hold cycle.

If anyone is interested in working together, or have any questions, please reach out here, or better, email me at [email protected] .

Thanks,
Jen

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Easier to mention where you are located for folks.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I got no problems with Argen.
They have been a great partner since I joined the 3 Sheep wool party.🐑

E

erykd1

Reaction score
Who on here is frustrated with their outsourced to Argen printing? That's a vague, general statement.
Seems like quite a few people have, including myself before we got our own 3d printers. There was a whole thread about it:
Argen Printing Pains

Jenners

Jenners

Reaction score
I got no problems with Argen.
They have been a great partner since I joined the 3 Sheep wool party.🐑
That's great! I used to use them before I started to print my own models. My post is directed more towards those that may have trouble because of how they make their models or maybe they would like to go with a smaller company for a more personal experience. I have no hate towards Argen, as they have excellent models and great turnaround, but thought I'd offer something different for anyone that's interested.