New Desktop 3D Printer. Projet 1200 from 3D Systems.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
So why are we even talking about it here? It's not relevant to the conversation now. It may could be implemented to dental in the future, but I'm talking about printers currently out on the market.

we are talking about it because it was asked? - I wonder if the DP1200 can print a contact model well/fast enough

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
we are talking about it because it was asked? - I wonder if the DP1200 can print a contact model well/fast enough

I'm sure it would be great for a contact model.

there are new machines that are capable of that, at good price points, but i don't know if it will ever make it to dental

You made the statement...noone ever asked!

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
I'm sure it would be great for a contact model.

You made the statement...noone ever asked!

right! but i was just saying that i could see it being applied to dental, i mean, i'm sure someone has thought of it already... i think next year IDS will be very exciting.

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
right! but i was just saying that i could see it being applied to dental, i mean, i'm sure someone has thought of it already... i think next year IDS will be very exciting.

Good. Maybe they will try it out in dental.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
we shall see. Kent do you see alot of input from Schein or do y'all just do your thang?

also, if you are going to IDS, maybe we should tag team. make a DLN group lol

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
We're operating as a separate entity. Still the same company.

I don't know if I'm going to the IDS. I would like to, but I've got so much on my plate right now. Don't know if I can slow down enough for that this year.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
the DLN booth. an interesting concept. where you put a dollar in a jar and get a kiss from ***.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
but zee germans love ***.

LOL DLN booth would be awkward - but we could just all stand there and tell the vendors they don't know wtf they're talking about.... or active conversations person to person but only through the forum