Rayshape 3d printer

N

NoName

Reaction score
Hello everyone, looking for my first printer, never used any printer before, since it'd be my first one - I'm not looking for anything big, got an offer from Rayshape:

Professional DLP 3D Printer

• RAYSHAPE Shape 1 + - €7500
  • RAYSHAPE Full Solution Shape 1 +, ShapeCure, ShapeWash020s, 4kg of model resin and 2kg of gingiva resin, and 1 day of free training. - €8000

Entry Level LCD 3D Printer
  • Edge E1 LCD 3D Printer€3600

I'm more interested in full pack for 8k€, is it a good printer, is anybody in here using it? I need more information about it, also there are few other printers in this price range, maybe somebody can suggest me something better? Also you can add any other insights about buying a printer, any information is valuable to me :)

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
I've been hearing some buzz about the Ackuretta. If I was going to buy a printer it would be one of those. I have to go back and compare Asigas.

If it's not one of those two brands, I wouldn't bother.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I've been hearing some buzz about the Ackuretta. If I was going to buy a printer it would be one of those. I have to go back and compare Asigas.

If it's not one of those two brands, I wouldn't bother.
Same thing here. About 2 months ago I was comparing printers, and the Ackuretta did catch my eye, too. Even talked to my Argen rep. I'm still not doing enough printed at this time to justify the cost, though.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
still love it.. actually considering another