My new favorite toy, a mouse.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Purchased a Logitech Gaming mouse and Hard Pad last week and just dialed it all in. Here is the link to the mouse.

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g502-proteus-core-tunable-gaming-mouse

This mouse sits in my hand perfectly just like my old G500 but even better button configuration. Here is how I have it set up.
G502_white_background_highres.jpg

Here is is on the desk in front of the D2000, nice big working area.
20150921_150254.jpg 20150921_150303.jpg

Call me a nerd or a lame gamer but if there is one thing that I learned while playing pointless PC and video games is button control and on the fly memory of where they are. It adapted to my CAD/CAM side real nice.

Here are the screens for the setup.

Button editing screen
Button layout screen.JPG
Setting your DPI levels
DPI screen.JPG
LED adjustments
Lighting screen.JPG
Setting your mouse pad
Pad screen.JPG

More then you will need but once I set it up properly working in 3Shape 2015 on the newer scanners D1000 and D2000 using scanitdental instead of scanitrestoration the F11 next and CTRL+N are huge steps in speeding up workflow. I love this new mouse also you can adjust the weights you are able to put in it so it is not a piece of paper flying around the desktop, Weighting down a mouse improves mouse control on the screen drastically.

Here is the weighted section
20150921_154403.jpg 20150921_154415.jpg 20150921_154423.jpg
3.6G weights .

Now the DPI levels are killer Have the ability to set from 1-5 levels is nice you can set a single slow med or fast dpi level or do a 3 level and the dpi _/+ buttons will jump the levels for you or go 5 for some sick first person shooter stuff. I personally like the 3 levels slow med and not too fast.

Overall I rate this mouse a A+++ for me it works flawlessly. Hope this sheds some insight on you guys out there looking for a excellent mouse that doesn't break the bank.

Sevan

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
I like the DPI setting. Instead of zooming in to the object for a fine adjustment, you can adjust the DPI.
I have the space mouse on the left, and a logitech mouse on the right with a few extra buttons. I love the left/right click of the scroll to show/hide working/antagonist casts with a single click. And my thumb is UNDO and my second thumb button is ENTER.
Definately speeds things up.
That looks like a bitchin mouse.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Oh your one of those.........................................didn't that era die? LOL JK I'm not sure go to logitech website and see what they have.
Nothing like that I've seen. I guess I'm a dying breed.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
I like the DPI setting. Instead of zooming in to the object for a fine adjustment, you can adjust the DPI.
I have the space mouse on the left, and a logitech mouse on the right with a few extra buttons. I love the left/right click of the scroll to show/hide working/antagonist casts with a single click. And my thumb is UNDO and my second thumb button is ENTER.
Definately speeds things up.
That looks like a bitchin mouse.

It is a bitchin mouse man. I have a 700DPI as my low and I drop it down to that for the margins, makes the mouse move very slow so you now have super control of it, then I kick it back up to my medium dpi setting for design. So nice. I also have a Space mouse pro for the design end, now between the both of them it's crazy.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
My dad has been using a trackball for almost 20 years, he won't use anything else. Laugh:Top:
Me too. Nearly everyone else here uses a trackball as well.

smilesatgalleria

smilesatgalleria

Reaction score
m also use logitech M570 laser wireless trackball and it works pretty cool.

Top Bottom