Got emailed a case file not sure what these files are?

LabRat23

LabRat23

Reaction score
I got a file from a doc who send a zip from im assuming medit, its got lower upper and total .stl scans which I get but I also got DentalProject File and a DSProject File and a HASSCAN file, are those just extra formatted scans for exo or from medit? I use 3shape and I've never seen the HASSCAN file before but it seems on here everyone references the files with medit and exocad in the search? any help is appreciated!

DigiSculpt Design Center

DigiSculpt Design Center

Reaction score
I dont think so, I use medit and exocad regularly and Ive never heard of a HASSCAN file extention, current medit export file types are as follows as far as I know Untitled.png

LabRat23

LabRat23

Reaction score
Okay so not medit, he sent it via email as a compressed file aa.png
this is what im seeing, any ideas?

DigiSculpt Design Center

DigiSculpt Design Center

Reaction score
My guess is that its probably irrelevant, possibly some metadata the scanner utilized in the the scanning or postprocessing stages, if the Rx states nothing specific and its just a bread and butter kind of case Ide ignore it entirely and just work off the STLs

Edit: If you want, you can message me the files and I can attempt to decrypt what it is

T

tuyere

Solutions
Reaction score
It's a 1 kilobyte file, there isn't much in there. I'd guess metadata that you can probably skip over.

Top Bottom