If a dr sends me a scan, I design it in 3shape, are they able to mill that file on their Cerec prime mill?

KingGhidorah

KingGhidorah

Reaction score
Got asked this, and wasn’t sure the answer. Since I know they have to load the file through the cerec program, and Sirona is so proprietary on everything, would they be able to just mill a stl file directly?

GG - J

GG - J

Reaction score
so he wants you do the design and he can take the kudos as he tells pt he did it all in house

how fast is he expecting stl files returned

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
so he wants you do the design and he can take the kudos as he tells pt he did it all in house

how fast is he expecting stl files returned
Who cares? Most people think the dentist makes the crown anyway, go ask the common person who makes crowns and you will get the dentist, and if you met a smart person they would probably say the assistant.

GG - J

GG - J

Reaction score
Who cares? Most people think the dentist makes the crown anyway, go ask the common person who makes crowns and you will get the dentist, and if you met a smart person they would probably say the assistant.
after 26 yrs. I find it pathetic that for the most were still not known about.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
after 26 yrs. I find it pathetic that for the most were still not known about.
And then if they, the patients, were to hear what we charge, compared to what the Dr charges them (especially the Glidewll Dr's) would be another eye-opener.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Well you all can bitch and moan or you can do something about it.
Don’t make me post another crying baby gif