Great prep!!!

subrisi

subrisi

Reaction score
Hope the picture shows. This is one of the greatest preps I've seen in a long time. The Dentist refused to reduce it.
die.jpg

araucaria

araucaria

Balanced
Reaction score
If you squint real hard - it looks just like Mount David :D

doug

doug

Reaction score
how close is it to the opposing? BTW, did he go to Emory University in Georgia? That looks a lot like the type of prep that they used to teach there.

Gdentallab

Gdentallab

Reaction score
it could be difficult to reach and make a good prep. But it's not really that bad! I've seen much worse.
I think our profession is full of mistakes made by dentists , impression, die, margins...and our job is mainly to overcome such problems.
Cheer up and start waxing :) :) :)

C

charles007

Reaction score
Duh.......simple fix....

Make a reduction coping ... I do this all the time and never have a problem......I've done this for so many years I don't even call the dentist anymore.......
Having said that, I do use common sense with these less than ideal preps.

Charles

C

charles007

Reaction score
I use wax for my reduction coping.......inexperienced dentist... use resin.....put in a box with a note to reduce................

I did have a problem years ago........I had the pattern in a small plastic crown box with the patients name on the lid without a note........ Doctor bitched later and said he didn't see the small "red box" with the clear lid next to the model in the case pan.
I had to eat the remake trying to save his ass.........

subrisi

subrisi

Reaction score
There is no opposing, thank goodness. The Dentist does not want a reduction coping.
It is not a problem to do the case, I am just so appalled to see such crap. This is not my case it belongs to a friend. My dentists are so good preppers ( funny word),that I never see something like this. Maybe I am very spoiled.

Top Bottom