Disilicate Milling Time on 350i Pro+ - Hyper or MillBox

R

Rhuan BR

Reaction score
Boa tarde a todos!

Atualmente utilizamos MB para usinagem de dissilicatos em nossos 350, o tempo médio é de aproximadamente 30m, variando dependendo de cada tipo de prótese.

Does anyone use HD in this type of machining?

I would really like to reduce milling time, without causing tool breakage and, if possible, maintaining their useful life.

Thanks!

G

grantoz

Reaction score
this is technicians site not a dentists site thats a question a dentist ask to reduce chair time. why would we want to help someone that wants to take work away from techs and do 5hitty job by rushing it as well?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
even techs mill emax grant, saves time and looks just as good.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
we are going to start milling all ceramics soon with hyperdent and our 350i pro+

G

grantoz

Reaction score
i stand by what i said yes i know techs mill emax its how to do it faster is the point.

R

Rhuan BR

Reaction score
this is technicians site not a dentists site thats a question a dentist ask to reduce chair time. why would we want to help someone that wants to take work away from techs and do 5hitty job by rushing it as well?

Sorry, the translation of my question was incomplete and probably doesn't convey what I really mean. I'm depending on Google Translate.

I am analyzing the milling options, I want my production to be more efficient and of course with the same or even higher quality.

As for chair time, I believe that a job well done can produce a positive effect. But that's not my question.

R

Rhuan BR

Reaction score
Boa tarde a todos!

Atualmente utilizamos MB para usinagem de dissilicatos em nossos 350, o tempo médio é de aproximadamente 30m, variando dependendo de cada tipo de prótese.

Does anyone use HD in this type of machining?

I would really like to reduce milling time, without causing tool breakage and, if possible, maintaining their useful life.

Thanks!

*correction

Good afternoon everybody!

We currently use MB for machining disilicates in our 350, the average time is approximately 30m, varying depending on each type of prosthesis.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Interesting! Have you made comparisons? There must have been a good answer, right?
comparisons with waxing, investing, burnout, pressing, cooling, divesting, invexing, cutting off, etc?

R

Rhuan BR

Reaction score
comparisons with waxing, investing, burnout, pressing, cooling, divesting, invexing, cutting off, etc?
This process seems like injection to me, I'm looking for a comparison between Millbox and HyperDent machining software.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
the function of both softwares is the same, at the fundamental level.

both softwares function in such a way that each material that you use in the machine, and each type of part (crown, bridge, denture) has rules - a plan of machining. for example, usually the first rule is you must make a quick toolpath to rough out the general shape of the part with an aggressive and large tool, then, use a smaller tool and cut the real shape of the part, then take a smaller tool and find the small crevices and just remove material in the crevices...

this application of rules for each part is referred to as the Strategy or Template.

the software itself is independent of the strategies or templated that are deployed; the strategies are controlled by the reseller, and at least in the case of hyperdent you have the option of modifying the strategies if your reseller enables certain ones to be overwritten; for example some companies have two finishing techniques, and you can select between them for your Bridge type parts.

the software then, is irrelevant. its the strategies or templates that you want to improve.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
This process seems like injection to me, I'm looking for a comparison between Millbox and HyperDent machining software.
ah okay, i misunderstood.
see the post from CHL. thats spot on

Top Bottom