Finally! More than Stupid Crowns!

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
WP_20150409_001.jpg

done in acrylic and then copied and milled at CMC. they did a great job, Ankylos balance base narrow (but you could probably tell that by the dreaded "blue screw")

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Me too, but the intellectual ones are slightly tolerable as long as they don't step on your feet with those big shoes.

have you tried turning around?Bootyshake

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Andrew, nice work, yet, "stupid crowns" (I know your thread title did have some jesting to it, just like the guys here are doing) thank goodness for molars that pretty much seat and are done with the 1st time around :)

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
you wn,we should release the passengers.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
Andrew, nice work, yet, "stupid crowns" (I know your thread title did have some jesting to it, just like the guys here are doing) thank goodness for molars that pretty much seat and are done with the 1st time around :)
yea, I just haven't had a challenging case in quite a while... been going thru the motions with absolutely no thought required.
and, that's my first bar with little input from others.. so a little relieved it turned out better than expected

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
yea, I just haven't had a challenging case in quite a while... been going thru the motions with absolutely no thought required.
and, that's my first bar with little input from others.. so a little relieved it turned out better than expected

Your 1st bar...even more impressive :)