Need help identifying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ann Anders

Ann Anders

Reaction score
If only ajel the rockstar was actually in my neck o the woods!

Ann Anders

Ann Anders

Reaction score
How the hey do i post photos in this forum? I have china made, mass produced, salmon-underbite pics to share.......

Ann Anders

Ann Anders

Reaction score
I seem to have lost two replies?
And...how do i place photos of the denture set in here?
And....i wish ajel the rockstar was in my neck of the woods, but chicago is 1200 miles from me.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
When you post there is a little red bitton in the middle to the right of post reply,,,yes that one. It should takevyou to a folder window, browse select file. Select large image then post reply. You can als preview you post before actually posting.

Ann Anders

Ann Anders

Reaction score
Alright. The photos did not pick up the pink dye from the bite papers, it still remains on the tippy top of the points of the second from last molars on the bottom teeth, and the last molars of the top. Yes, the original bite paper ink from when the dentist did a "bite test" to see why i was complaining. She continued to insist up to our last communication, that the bite was fine. The pink paper showed the top teeth last molars were not flush with the lower teeth, and no teeth, in fact, even touch top or bottom EXCEPT for some molar tippy top points, on one side, when in my mouth. To make the teeth meet in a bite, i must thrust my lower jaw forward to overcome the gap you see in one photo, where my daughter steadied the uppers on the lowers, where the bite paper ink meets on the points of the one set of molars. I have no over or underbite. My old teeth have no such peculiarities. I will never know how this one dentist came to such a fit.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Ann Anders

Ann Anders

Reaction score
Here is what it fits as, in my mouth.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 76
Ann Anders

Ann Anders

Reaction score
The inside of each denture has a medium coarse grade sandpaper effect. It is too rough for any gum tissue. It felt as if wearing a denture embedded with a squillion mini thumbtacks.

Ann Anders

Ann Anders

Reaction score
The photos really dont do these creatures any justice. I am being facetious.

Status
Not open for further replies.