ELOS ABUTMENT CHOICE EXOCAD

2oothguy

2oothguy

Reaction score
Does anyone know what to select in exocad for the Elos scan body. I have a digital scan and it is a Nobel Biocare active WP. I have the Elos library but i cant not find a 5.5 selection. It just list 5.0 and 6.0? Also it seems that the scan body is more tapered than the one in the digital scan. Hopefully someone knows about this. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
Not sure where you get 5.5 from? If it's off the impression coping or healing cap, it may be just the platform switch. The Active will accept 4.3-5.0 imp coping for the RP platform so my guess is the 5.5 is the same as 6.0 but I have not worked with so I would confirm with Dr. and Nobel.

2oothguy

2oothguy

Reaction score
Not sure where you get 5.5 from? If it's off the impression coping or healing cap, it may be just the platform switch. The Active will accept 4.3-5.0 imp coping for the RP platform so my guess is the 5.5 is the same as 6.0 but I have not worked with so I would confirm with Dr. and Nobel.
The 5.5 was what I thought the size of the abutment is for a WP. The choices I have in the library are the 5.0 or the 6.0 for Elos. So that's were the confusion comes in with me. I did contact Nobel but they don't have a clue, because they don't work with Exocad. Its a Elos scan body for a Nobel WP. But thank you for you reply and if you have any other ideas let me know,

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
elos WP is listed as '5.5' in the Nobel Active section. for nobel Replace, it will be a different entry; 2A-C or IO2A-C instead of 2B-C/IO2B-C

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
download from here: https://elosdental.com/support-training/libraries/ you'll want the HB for Hybrid Base, BB for Non Engaging interfaces (bars/Bridge) and MA for custom abutment but only chose this if you also have an Ultrasonic20 from DMG because their custom blanks arent set up like Premills/Preface.

2oothguy

2oothguy

Reaction score
elos WP is listed as '5.5' in the Nobel Active section. for nobel Replace, it will be a different entry; 2A-C or IO2A-C instead of 2B-C/IO2B-C
So the Nobel active is conical connection is NB BM- IO ? I thought the conical connection was a AC. This is what was is confusing to me? So for the WP conical connection iIchose NB-RP-IO, Then chose the NB RP 5.0( IO 2A-C) Thanks sorry if I am being to stupid...........

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
NB BM IO would be Branemark. RP is replace. AC would be Active Connection.

you have it right.

2oothguy

2oothguy

Reaction score
Here is what did
Elos Accurate- single abutment IO ( Then)

NB RP-IO (Then)

NB RP 5.0 (IO 2A- C)
Does this seem right?

Also were can it be milled from after design? Thanks for your time

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
seems fine to me. if this is a custom ti, should be fine in virtually any machine. if this is a hybrid, you'll need to order the elos tibase from such vendors as dentalaxess.

Top Bottom