Duracetal injection

A

Allan

Reaction score
Can anyone help me? I duracetal by injecting machine, I tried three times, all of them failed!

Examine the photos

P1140005.JPG

P1140007.JPG

P1140008.JPG

P1140009.JPG

P1140010.JPG

P1140012.JPG

It seems that this is not filling the walls of the teeth

What would that be wrong? It would be waxing? Will I need waxing thicker, and then do the fine finish?

Someone has the injection techniques?

K

Kris S.

Reaction score
what Machine are you using to inject this?

X

XxJamesAxX

Reaction score
Hello friend, I am using flex injecting machine, using time of 30 minutes 300 degrees Celsius

What brand of material are you using you mentioned DurAcetal? By Myerson? If so its melting times are 20min at 200 celsius (400f).

A

Allan

Reaction score
I tried various degrees, always fails!

I'm thinking it's something with waxing!

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
Probably waxed too thin in some places and there just isn't enough time for the material to get everywhere. I would suggest at least 1mm thick maybe1.5 and you could leaave it in longer maybe 45mins. my 2 cents

A

Allan

Reaction score
Probably waxed too thin in some places and there just isn't enough time for the material to get everywhere. I would suggest at least 1mm thick maybe1.5 and you could leaave it in longer maybe 45mins. my 2 cents

You suggest waxing thicker?

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
Are you painting on a separator?Looks like some kind of gas bubble coming through perhaps from a separator that's pooled up or not dry enough. I think it's either that or a temp problem (overheating?)

A

Allan

Reaction score
Are you painting on a separator?Looks like some kind of gas bubble coming through perhaps from a separator that's pooled up or not dry enough. I think it's either that or a temp problem (overheating?)

We are going separator yes, but I believe it should be waxing, as the fellow above said, the material is not coming because the wax will be ....?

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
We are going separator yes, but I believe it should be waxing, as the fellow above said, the material is not coming because the wax will be ....?

It could be too thin and waxing could be the problem, but separator will cause lots of problems if you don't let it dry correctly and in the case of Duracetyl ,use the right kind (I'm not sure you even need sep for that product.)

V

VictoryDental

Reaction score
Pre-heat

Is your model/flask pre-heating properly?

Last edited:
Vazone

Vazone

Reaction score
You must preheat flask up to 100 C

A

Allan

Reaction score
It could be too thin and waxing could be the problem, but separator will cause lots of problems if you don't let it dry correctly and in the case of Duracetyl ,use the right kind (I'm not sure you even need sep for that product.)

Could tell me what Duracetal separator for that, can you tell me what the correct model?

V

VictoryDental

Reaction score
For how long?

I do not use the flexpress but if I understand correctly the flexpress heats the model/flask as it is heating the DurAcetal.

I pre-heat my model/flask for 8 minutes @ 100 C

I wish Kris S would reply again he is the co-inventor of this product

A

Allan

Reaction score
I do not use the flexpress but if I understand correctly the flexpress heats the model/flask as it is heating the DurAcetal.

I pre-heat my model/flask for 8 minutes @ 100 C

I wish Kris S would reply again he is the co-inventor of this product

I also do not use flex press, as I preheat it? In a saucepan? Oven?

V

VictoryDental

Reaction score
I also do not use flex press, as I preheat it? In a saucepan? Oven?

I use a toaster oven that I bought at walmart. I also use a thermometer not the temp control on the oven to keep track of my temperature.

The flask needs to be open when you pre-heat it this way

A

Allan

Reaction score
Kris, you think that waxing is fine??

I would like the friend said Mike2, waxing thicker 1mm thick?

A

Allan

Reaction score
I use a toaster oven that I bought at walmart. I also use a thermometer not the temp control on the oven to keep track of my temperature.

The flask needs to be open when you pre-heat it this way

Ok ... but Victor tells me .... that has to do with waxing?