Have anyone tried this injection machine.

Hayden40

Hayden40

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I'm thinking about buying an injection machine for flexible dentures.
Thinking of maybe getting a TCS or Duraflex myerson. Honestly I like the finish of the Duraflex more than TCS because the finish is similar to acrylic dentures.
However, I am wondering if anyone tried this injection machine on the link below.
It's cheap but I'm not sure if it properly fabricates flexible denture or no?
How long does it last compared to brand name ones?

Thank you all.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
Thinking of maybe getting a TCS or Duraflex myerson. Honestly I like the finish of the Duraflex more than TCS because the finish is similar to acrylic dentures.
However, I am wondering if anyone tried this injection machine on the link below.

Thank you all.
I've never heard of that brand, and after reading the link and seeing that it is manufactured in China, if it were me, I wouldn't buy it.

A

Aditia KT

Reaction score
T
Hi everyone.

Thank you all.
That is aixin brand, i use their casting machine as well and the injection machine, but my injection machine is broken after use <6months

I suggest you to buy srefo brand in china, they are aixin competitor but has way better quality, i can give you his number if you want

Hayden40

Hayden40

Reaction score
T

That is aixin brand, i use their casting machine as well and the injection machine, but my injection machine is broken after use <6months

I suggest you to buy srefo brand in china, they are aixin competitor but has way better quality, i can give you his number if you want
Could you please send me some pictures for the machine and the contact info

A

Aditia KT

Reaction score
You can contact him
Whatsapp:+86 13048800462
Wechat:makabapa

A

Aditia KT

Reaction score
Could you please send me some pictures for the machine and the contact info
I tried a lot of chineese brand and his brand srefo is the best chineese brand i've ever met

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Thank you all.
It looks, as far as I remember, like the very first model of TCS or flexure from 20 years ago. I would by the vertical version even if it is more expensive.

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
Pneumatic injection machines are pretty simple devices. Easily repairable DIY. You could probably rotate the machine into horizontal or vertical.

Top Bottom