DO NOT BUY DENTAL WINGS 7SERIES SCANNER!!

N

nkc

At the very beginning, the scanner already had problems. It was lagging terribly, and the scanner kept on making squeaking sounds every time you use it. When I asked how to fix that sound, they never knew how to fix it, and after 1 year, it's still never been fixed. In addition now, 1 year later, the scanner completely broke down. It can't scan anything and can't be fixed unless I send it into the Dental Wings repair center and pay very hefty costs.

Do NOT invest in anything Dental Wings. Stick with German engineers. I have a German scanner and German milling machine, and after 8 years, it's still running very smoothly with no hiccups. I did not even need any fixes throughout these 8 years. Even my Japanese milling machine breaks down after only under 1 year.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Thanks for the warning! We've heard about Dental Wings user experiences here.
anigif_sub-buzz-8049-1505733065-3.gif

DreN4do

DreN4do

EVERYone should just save themselves any headache and just get the 3shape E4. Life has gotten soo much better with my new scanner. With my D900, I had a good routine on how to scan and keep it going effortlessly, but was still slow. Now that I got the E4, I cannot keep up with it... LOL. man it's amazing...

DreN4do

DreN4do

this is a post from my instagramIMG_20190827_172040_693.jpg.
it does mention our lab... I hope i didn't break any protocol on this site. if I did, i will remove this image. (please advise, thank you)

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom