DO NOT BUY DENTAL WINGS 7SERIES SCANNER!!

N

nkc

Reaction score
At the very beginning, the scanner already had problems. It was lagging terribly, and the scanner kept on making squeaking sounds every time you use it. When I asked how to fix that sound, they never knew how to fix it, and after 1 year, it's still never been fixed. In addition now, 1 year later, the scanner completely broke down. It can't scan anything and can't be fixed unless I send it into the Dental Wings repair center and pay very hefty costs.

Do NOT invest in anything Dental Wings. Stick with German engineers. I have a German scanner and German milling machine, and after 8 years, it's still running very smoothly with no hiccups. I did not even need any fixes throughout these 8 years. Even my Japanese milling machine breaks down after only under 1 year.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Thanks for the warning! We've heard about Dental Wings user experiences here.
anigif_sub-buzz-8049-1505733065-3.gif

DreN4do

DreN4do

Donator
Reaction score
EVERYone should just save themselves any headache and just get the 3shape E4. Life has gotten soo much better with my new scanner. With my D900, I had a good routine on how to scan and keep it going effortlessly, but was still slow. Now that I got the E4, I cannot keep up with it... LOL. man it's amazing...

DreN4do

DreN4do

Donator
Reaction score
this is a post from my instagram IMG_20190827_172040_693.jpg.
it does mention our lab... I hope i didn't break any protocol on this site. if I did, i will remove this image. (please advise, thank you)