VHF K5 software (DentalCam 7)

N

NoName

Reaction score
Hey, I have VHF K5 for about 7 years now, it's great, I like it, but the CAM software is horrible, I realized that after like a year into using it, since it was my first experience with milling I had nothing to compare it to, my main issues is that sometimes it crashes and puts out some errors in german language, sometimes it just crashes on putting the .stl into simulation and most of all sometimes my older blanks information just disappears, meaning everything I wrote about the blank just disappears, only the number of the blank and the material type is left, everything else is gone, also sometimes the blank ID changes for no reason..so my question is - is there anything better than this piece of .... software? I already contacted the VHF and they said that there is no free upgrade for K5, they sent me the link with Dental Cam 8 for trial, but I won't check it out, because even if I end up liking it - I will not buy it, because prices are absurd for these kinds of things..and maybe you're using VHF K5 with different software? if so - what's the name of if and how much does it cost? thx :)

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
DentalSoft works or DS-cam it is what ivoclar uses. Way better then any VHF cam past present and to come.

Top Bottom