Vhf E5 milling edge problem

A

Aliux

Reaction score
Good morning everyone, I recently purchased the VHF E5. I have always sent my crowns to be milled in a 3M milling center, with always an excellent result. With the VHF, however, I cannot be fully satisfied with the "aesthetic" result of the closing margin. If the .stl file has a margin along its entire circumference, mill it cleanly and clearly at the same height. If, however, the margin has up and down appears with micro chippings as if it had been "eaten". Nothing that affects the final precision of the prosthesis, but this result bothers me a lot, as you can see in the photo. I would like to know if this is the limit of this machine or if it can be improved. The vhf CAM has preset strategies, the quality is always set to best, the cutters are new, the zirconium is the YML or HT katana. I follow routine maintenance and cleaning to the letter. What can I do?

JNgIB6X.png

desertfox384

desertfox384

Reaction score
I don’t see that in my zir (Argen multi). What burs are you using ? Be sure you mark the cavities correctly would be my first thought.

A

Aliux

Reaction score
I don’t see that in my zir (Argen multi). What burs are you using ? Be sure you mark the cavities correctly would be my first thought.
I'm using original vhf burs. I've had this problem since day one with everything new. Support tells me it's the milling strategy, but we can't do anything because they can't change it, this is a big problem for me