For Sale Selling all my equipment full service lab- Mills, Scanners, Ivobase, EVERYTHING

M

mrmarch20

Reaction score
The time has come for me to retire from dentistry and sell my equipment. I have had a full service lab, so I have everything for fixed and removable. I have 3 different mills, Roland DWX-50, Roland DWX-52DCI, and an Ivoclar PM5. The 50 has been stored for the last 2 years ready as a backup. It ran fine when shelved. The 52 and the PM5 were used last week and still run perfect.
Also selling...
-Ivobase system
-Hydrocoloid Duplication Machine
- E1 3Shape Scanner with computer
- E4 3Shape Scanner with computer (Just paid complete restorative with second seat May 1st)
- Novux sintering furnace
-Zubler Vario Press 300
-Pro Press 200
-Renfert vac mixer
-Zubler Easy-cast

Too much to list. I have anything needed for a lab. Will sell separate, or as a big lot. Have supplies as well. Message me if interested. I am located in Boise, Idaho. I am willing to ship the small stuff, and can help arrange shipping for the larger items. Also am willing to deliver within a 10 hour drive for the right price. Let me know if there is something specific you are looking for.
Hi, do you have the calibration unit for the Pro Press 200?

S

smileguy49

Reaction score
Nope, already sold my furnaces and any accessories

T

thinkbig12

Reaction score
Hi, did u sell all ur mills? if not please dm me.

B

borys_averbukh

Reaction score
Hi. I’m a dentist in the NE, interested in starting a part time lab. I’m a complete amateur when it comes to lab business and was wondering if I could talk to you about it privately, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

The time has come for me to retire from dentistry and sell my equipment. I have had a full service lab, so I have everything for fixed and removable. I have 3 different mills, Roland DWX-50, Roland DWX-52DCI, and an Ivoclar PM5. The 50 has been stored for the last 2 years ready as a backup. It ran fine when shelved. The 52 and the PM5 were used last week and still run perfect.
Also selling...
-Ivobase system
-Hydrocoloid Duplication Machine
- E1 3Shape Scanner with computer
- E4 3Shape Scanner with computer (Just paid complete restorative with second seat May 1st)
- Novux sintering furnace
-Zubler Vario Press 300
-Pro Press 200
-Renfert vac mixer
-Zubler Easy-cast

Too much to list. I have anything needed for a lab. Will sell separate, or as a big lot. Have supplies as well. Message me if interested. I am located in Boise, Idaho. I am willing to ship the small stuff, and can help arrange shipping for the larger items. Also am willing to deliver within a 10 hour drive for the right price. Let me know if there is something specific you are looking for.