CAM Software Hyperdent...!!!

M

MrNeverFixit

Reaction score
Hi All,

Is the Hyperdent cam software available for Trial Version? i would like to try out.
or anyone knows a reseller in West coast US that i can contact? Let me know.

Thanks

greeny

greeny

Sponsors
Reaction score
Hi there! I'm afraid that if you start using hyperDENT, you'll have to change your username to 'MrAlwaysFixesit' 😉

Which machine(s) are you currently using in your lab or milling center? And are there specific restoration types or materials you'll be focusing on? I can help point you in the right direction.

Last edited:
M

MrNeverFixit

Reaction score
Hi there! I'm afraid that if you start using hyperDENT, you'll have to change your username to 'MrAlwaysFixesit' 😉

Which machine(s) are you currently using in your lab or milling center? And are there specific restoration types or materials you'll be focusing on? I can help point you in the right direction.

Thanks for the reply. I just found that last night.

M

MrNeverFixit

Reaction score

Lol. Currently using Roland 52d and dci with Millbox. Mostly mill zirconia, pmma sometimes.

greeny

greeny

Sponsors
Reaction score
Got it, message sent!