Milling Bur Tool Profiles/Geometry

D

DavisDentalMIWYO

Reaction score
Hello! I am newer to the world of CAD/CAM and I am currently working on optimizing milling strategies. My lab using Hyperdent CAM software and we have Roland DWX-52DCi mills. While going through the settings in Hyperdent, I noticed that the tool geometries are all incorrect other than the shank diameter. We utilized Sierra Nano-Di milling burs for Zirconia and Roland Carbide for PMMA. Does anybody know the specific geometries for these tools or a resource I can use to find them? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Tyler

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
your CAM vendor must have programmed hyperdent for tools they were expecting you to buy instead. i'm sure you can talk with the vendor about changing to Sierra.

A

Afisov

Reaction score
Hello! I am newer to the world of CAD/CAM and I am currently working on optimizing milling strategies. My lab using Hyperdent CAM software and we have Roland DWX-52DCi mills. While going through the settings in Hyperdent, I noticed that the tool geometries are all incorrect other than the shank diameter. We utilized Sierra Nano-Di milling burs for Zirconia and Roland Carbide for PMMA. Does anybody know the specific geometries for these tools or a resource I can use to find them? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Tyler
hi, you can measure by yourself tools and adjust it in hyperdent. If you need i can help you with this.

Top Bottom