Axsys Support Good or Bad?

N

Nutooth

Reaction score
Looking at buying a new mill and stuck between the IMES 350 Pro+ and the Axsys Versamill 5X500L.

Can anybody speak on their experience with Axsys and how the support has been? Any stories and or experience with the mill itself would be very beneficial in the decision making process.

We already have an IMES mill and their support is notoriously terrible.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
They’re a sponsor here and I think our very own CHL is one of the tech support people?
I’ve certainly never seen any negative comments about them here.
Well, I may have made a few negative comments about CHL in the past but it wasn’t related to this! :D

A

adl

Reaction score
They are great at what they do and very helpful

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I've been there, heck of a facility, not sure if you can go there but you won't regret it. Great milling machines and some of the smartest people I've ever come across...they know milling!!!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I've been there, heck of a facility, not sure if you can go there but you won't regret it. Great milling machines and some of the smartest people I've ever come across...they know milling!!!
We just make them look smart.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Name a good Imes reseller and then we can compare..

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
That’s like asking Joe Biden if he’s a good president…
it is, but as a sponsor shouldnt we give them a chance to pimp their wares?

and honestly, if we asked biden if he was a good president....he would tell us something about tapioca pudding and flamingo legs and the amount of hair on a frogs tongue.

M

mmbh

Reaction score
They've provided me with great service.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
That’s like asking Joe Biden if he’s a good president…
Not necessarily, Joe just blows, Steve is actually one of the good guys. You ever get a chance to meet him, he has good Croatia stories, love talking to that guy.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
have you made any headway in your decision?

alfredmorad@gmail.com

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hi Nutooth, let me know if I can help in any way. May be a good idea to come visit us before making a decision. Not sure where you are, let's talk.

alfredmorad@gmail.com

[email protected]

Reaction score
Steve (Brayks) is not only a good guy he is the best ever. He and I went to high school together in Livonia MI, I've been working for him for the last 17+ years. He is a genius when it comes to CAD/CAM and Business, great guitar player also. He has built, over the last 12+ years a great company with a fantastic team, wouldn't want to work anywhere else.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
@brayks AKA Steve is a really cool guy. I've talked to him several times at LMT shows
as his booth is usually near ours. He has a great sense of humor !

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
I have two of their machines and their support is second to none. Very happy with their entire support staff.

Top Bottom