To mill, or not to mill? Featuring Dr. William Cartee

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
To mill, or not to mill? Featuring Dr. William Cartee

To mill, or not to mill? It's a question more and more dentists are asking themselves. But how do you know who to partner with for success? For William Cartee, DMD, the answer is simple: Axsys Dental Solutions. Here, he shares how the company’s initial and ongoing support for its powerful Versamill allowed him to dive into digital dentistry—saving time and money while allowing him to give his patients incredible results.

I decided to invest in a milling unit during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, and at the time, some manufacturers' idea of installation was dropping the equipment off and doing training over the phone. Needless to say, that wasn’t going to work for me! It became really important not only to have someone come out and install the mill but to provide good customer support on the backend. I wasn’t interested in getting a ton of help and support in the beginning only for it to drop off once the sales process wrapped up.

From a customer service standpoint, Axsys has provided one of the best experiences I’ve had with any dental product I’ve purchased, especially when you factor in the cost. I needed a lot of handholding with my Versamill early on—and sometimes I still do—but there’s comfort in knowing the support team is just a phone call away. I always get a call back that same day and the issue is solved.

Their customer service is extraordinary. On top of that, the system is very user-friendly and easy to work with. We do a fair number of implants in our office, so I’m milling custom abutments and crowns using every material in the book—from titanium and zirconia to lithium disilicate and PMMA.

The capabilities I have now with this mill have simply transformed my practice. Right out of the gate, I would say I was pretty ambitious with what I started milling. I’m not one of those people who buys something and starts out slow. Based on the needs that I had, I just jumped right in and started tackling full-arch cases. That’s where Axsys’ customer support was a huge asset.

Read more.
https://cutt.ly/AXSYSBLOG_DRCARTEE

Continue reading...

Top Bottom