Attachment Question

C

CShof

Reaction score
What is this and where do I order new clips? It doesn't look to me like there's a plastic insert like with a hader bar. What do I need from the dentist in order to replace these clips? I feel like I may need to have him do a pick up impression with the bar and then get some analogs to embed into the model but to be honest I'm not sure.

IMG_2260.JPG IMG_2261.JPG

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Could be Ackerman or Hader metal riders for round bars.
050527.jpg

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
That is exactly correct

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Preat has them.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
https://www.sterngold.com/products/attachments/overdenture/bar-attachments/dolder-bar

This looks possible as well. Can't tell if the bar is round or if it is, what really.
The current attachement in the denture is NOT a dolder, but if all else fails or if it looks to be that the attachements in the denture are wrong for the situation (naw, never happens)
What is this and where do I order new clips? It doesn't look to me like there's a plastic insert like with a hader bar. What do I need from the dentist in order to replace these clips? I feel like I may need to have him do a pick up impression with the bar and then get some analogs to embed into the model but to be honest I'm not sure.

View attachment 31043 View attachment 31044
With hand made bars like that if you can limit to educate and provide, but let them do an intraoral fixation you'll have less heartburn. There is no good way to get a analog into a model. There's ways, but no good way.

https://www.preat.com/dental-attachments/overdenture-bars/round-bar/