Business question

D

Denture Dude

Donator
Reaction score
This is another ‘what would you do’ question from me. My dedicated sales girl, from a major company, acts like she really doesn’t care to do business with me. Also, to start of the relationship, I’m finding that she straight lied to me. I call her direct line and she just says ‘hello?’ I say, is this (. )? ‘Ya, that’s who you called right?’ Just that alone was enough to get my bp up. That tells me you’d rather not do business with me. I’ve worked for guys in the past that I’ve heard screaming at suppliers for less. Also, as I mentioned, I was promised I would never have an issue getting product, never a back order. Verbally of course. First thing off the bat, 1/4 of my order is back ordered.😂. I guess I’m just small potatoes, and they know I need their product. Just seems like a real salesman would realize, all the big guys started small. It’s just a general thing I notice more and more. When I buy something at a store, I’m the one to say thank you have a good day. Backwards world were living in imo. Guess this is mostly a rant. Just wonder others feelings. Should I bother going over her head and asking for a diff rep?

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I use Nowak, never had an issue...even though these days backorders are a problem at every sales company. I will say though, Nowak usually always gives me an alternative or will tell me exactly when they are projected to get that specific product in. I do most of my business with them, prefer to do all my business with them because Shawn Nowak is one of the good guys and always accepts messages directly after hours and that says a ton to me. I'd bet my paycheck nobody here even knows who the CEO of Schein is and I'd bet my wife's paycheck if he ever took an order in his lifetime at that company. Just my observation.

Last edited:
D

Denture Dude

Donator
Reaction score
I use Nowak, never had an issue...even though these days backorders are a problem at every sales company. I will say though, Nowak usually always gives me an alternative or will tell me exactly when they are projected to get that specific product in. I do most of my business with them, prefer to do all my business with them because Shawn Nowak is one of the good guys and always accepts messages directly after hours and that says a ton to me. I'd bet my paycheck nobody here even knows who the CEO of Schein is and I'd bet my wife's paycheck if she ever took an order in her lifetime at that company. Just my observation.
Unfortunately Nowak doesn’t sell vita teeth.

desertfox384

desertfox384

Reaction score
Seems that supply shortages are the norm these days. I switched to Nowak years ago… there’s something to be said about being able to get shawn on the phone if I had to… not that I’ve had to. The “Z” company did me wrong too many times.

D

Denture Dude

Donator
Reaction score
I don’t have a problem with back orders, even though it does kinda throw a wrench in things. But don’t lie to me and tell me you always have product no matter what if you don’t. I shouldn’t have to get these things in writing. Clearly it’s my decision to put up w it or not, and I will, just doesn’t sit right.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I don’t have a problem with back orders, even though it does kinda throw a wrench in things. But don’t lie to me and tell me you always have product no matter what if you don’t. I shouldn’t have to get these things in writing. Clearly it’s my decision to put up w it or not, and I will, just doesn’t sit right.
which teeth were you ordering from Vita?

and can you call direct? instead of to a rep that clearly doesnt care. heck, ive called to switch reps before. and if they hadnt by business would have gone elsewhere

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score

I'll send you PM. We carry teeth.

Top Bottom