At last it arrived and it is awesome !!!!!!

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
It just finished milling a 5 unit CrCo bridge in an hour and a half !!! Freaking awesome !!!!!!!!!!!! Yeahhhhh!!!!!!!

aidihra

aidihra

Reaction score
Haha! You're making me get excited for you and now I really want to buy a scanner and milling machine. My partner is hesitant to invest in new technologies, but I think I've made some progress with him. Enjoy the new toy Δημήτρη.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Haha! You're making me get excited for you and now I really want to buy a scanner and milling machine. My partner is hesitant to invest in new technologies, but I think I've made some progress with him. Enjoy the new toy Δημήτρη.

Thank you Γιάννη !!

Purchase a scanner first . And then , after you get familiar with the designing part , milling is easier . I am sure you will convince him !!! New technologies , if used properly , can help us a lot !!!

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Origin scanner with exocad?

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Jason , if I scan with my Wieland scanner an implant case , would I be able to import it to Exocad and design it there ? I am thinking of purchasing Exocad and have a second designing seat with it , and import files from my scanner . We have already done this with simple cases , is there going to be a problem with implants ? Thanks .

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
You may have problems. There will be an implant library in exocad that is keyed to certain scan bodies. I'll be happy to give it a shot if you want to send the scan data to me with the implant info?

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
You may have problems. There will be an implant library in exocad that is keyed to certain scan bodies. I'll be happy to give it a shot if you want to send the scan data to me with the implant info?

Ok , as soon as I am ready to scan , I will send you the scan data . Thanks a lot .

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Where do you get the metal? How much for a disk?

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Where do you get the metal? How much for a disk?

I will check this later and I will tell you . It is German made . I will let you know .

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Wow! Man those look smooth and clean! Awesome! Margins are as good as wax and Zr?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Margins are the same as PMMA and Zr (haven't mill any wax yet) , awesome razor sharp edges !!! I milled some bridges with ''less than ideal'' (AKA crap) preparations , and they also came out perfect . I will probably never cast anything in my life again !!!!! Needless to say that everuthing I have milled had a passive fit , except the 2nd bridge , which after all prooved to be a mis-scan at the canine .

So happy with the mill !!!!

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Dental Wings . Not the newest version , not so happy with it . I will most likely buy Exocad in a short time .

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
The medit scanners are awesome by the way. Super accurate and works seamlessly with exocad.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Medit is same as Solutionx from Korea?

Why do they even bother with the name Medit if so?

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
I am a little short on €€€ right now , all my budget went for the mill , so I will only have Exocad and a new PC for now .I want to buy a Dell workstation but too much €€ . The built PC I bought for Cam has problems so I would prefer a brand name pc . Later a new scanner will be added , most likely medit ' s . Has anyone seen ZFX Evolution scanner ? It looks really good . I have sent them an e-mail twice requesting info but no reply

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Ibuypower.com. Check out the Erebus line of PCs. Monsters!

***, yes, they are the same but I can't remember which one actually makes it.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Ibuypower.com. Check out the Erebus line of PCs. Monsters!

***, yes, they are the same but I can't remember which one actually makes it.

They are really nice but I would like to buy something from Greece , for support . If something is wrong with it , it won't be the easiest thing to ship it back to the U.S.