Facepalm cases

Tradewindj

Tradewindj

Reaction score
This women pretending to be a DDS sent me a hand written note concerning another case that we did twice due to fit.She's remaking it for the third time and sending to another lab but using our second crown as a temporary. o_O I hope the impression is great and she likes the labs work. Ciao

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Here’s another arse-backwards RX. Not a mistake.

5AFF9254-49C3-4EE2-A5FB-0CB2C2660348.jpeg

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
image.php

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
You scanned a cat turd??

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
You scanned a cat turd??
lol,yes I did. Why it was in the box,I don't know. ( feline feces friday).

If I were to send the screenshot to the dr do you think he'd get the hint from the image on the left?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
how do you say wtf in Danish?

MikeyDue

MikeyDue

Reaction score
So....... they want me to cut two denture teeth in half and glue the different shades together before I fabricate this stayplate? 20180130_142640.jpg

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
So....... they want me to cut two denture teeth in half and glue the different shades together before I fabricate this stayplate? View attachment 28980
Definition of unclear on the concept: Dr's and materials science.
I suppose you could build one out of composite, but then they'd scream about cost.
Push it with optiglaze color is probably best option.

MikeyDue

MikeyDue

Reaction score
Definition of unclear on the concept: Dr's and materials science.
I suppose you could build one out of composite, but then they'd scream about cost.
Push it with optiglaze color is probably best option.
He's getting an A3 and not going to know any difference. I am also amused by his clarification that a stayplate replacing 26 will be a lower. As if I didn't know. And also the sketch is of an upper central and not a lower lateral.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
clear indications of someone not paying attention.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
He's getting an A3 and not going to know any difference. I am also amused by his clarification that a stayplate replacing 26 will be a lower. As if I didn't know. And also the sketch is of an upper central and not a lower lateral.
In this situation I call the Dr and tell him that he can get an A3 or A3.5, that denture teeth aren't made the way he's asking for.. Let him decide which one he wants, that way it doesn't come back to you for a free remake. Put the ball in his court.

Top Bottom