Facepalm cases

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Soooo.....pt comes for custom shade on 30-31 for FCZ crowns. Should've been 1st clue? Completed crowns did not match 29 which is a older discolored crown.....sooo we blended which she was happy with.....then the occl. was the issue. We added to that 2 times the second to make heavy centric, dr adj.'s less aggressive and go figure. I spent an hour and a half with pt./husband, Dr and office mnger listen to her try and explain what is wrong( a yellow legal pad one full sheet) of notes. Then we offer all options to correct and she just isn't sure we can do it cause her teeth have now moved and isn't the angle of the prep not allowing the proper result..

ENOUGH Already I almost oofered to cover all the expenses myself and three counseling sessions with PSCHY Dr
End result to come which will be her not paying bill maybe suing and another office making it right as she has lost all confidence in us
If it makes you feel any better there's an ingrate nutjob that was *given* a complete implant supported full mouth reconstruction who has badgered them to redo it and does nothing but whine about it for hours on multiple uploads. Amazing Mrs found it one day and I had to fight the vomit.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
If it makes you feel any better there's an ingrate nutjob that was *given* a complete implant supported full mouth reconstruction who has badgered them to redo it and does nothing but whine about it for hours on multiple uploads. Amazing Mrs found it one day and I had to fight the vomit.
In the old days we called them maladaptive. But in those days Dr was expected to actually converse with the patient to assess expectation vs reality. That way you could spot the cray cray before they were your patient.
The geniuses decided that it wasn't profitable to slow down during the crucial get the vacuum attached to wallet phase, so here we are.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
In the old days we called them maladaptive. But in those days Dr was expected to actually converse with the patient to assess expectation vs reality. That way you could spot the cray cray before they were your patient.
The geniuses decided that it wasn't profitable to slow down during the crucial get the vacuum attached to wallet phase, so here we are.
And we frequently get the pointy end of that deal from having even less pt contact.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
We really need to find a way to can him and just open a can of Kcdt when we're way past when we ought to fire an office.
i thought genades were illegal to own in the USA ?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
i thought genades were illegal to own in the USA ?
http://metrocosm.com/map-of-federally-regulated-weapons/
Nope, not Federally. Some states, yes. Just need a tax stamp, and an ok from your chief of police/sherrif (depending on the political structure of your state). Considered a Class 3 'destructive device", Class 3 is the same as full automatic(one triggerpull releases multiple independantly cased rounds-A.K.A. rock'n'roll),short barreled rifles, short barreled shotguns, and noise suppressors (called silencers by the press and CIA/Delta/SEALwannabe weekend wierdos)

Few sheets of paper, 6 months, and about $600 per item(last I looked). Plus you lose/sign away your 4th amendment rights.

Still, it'd be worth it.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
http://metrocosm.com/map-of-federally-regulated-weapons/
Nope, not Federally. Some states, yes. Just need a tax stamp, and an ok from your chief of police/sherrif (depending on the political structure of your state). Considered a Class 3 'destructive device", Class 3 is the same as full automatic(one triggerpull releases multiple independantly cased rounds-A.K.A. rock'n'roll),short barreled rifles, short barreled shotguns, and noise suppressors (called silencers by the press and CIA/Delta/SEALwannabe weekend wierdos)

Few sheets of paper, 6 months, and about $600 per item(last I looked). Plus you lose/sign away your 4th amendment rights.

Still, it'd be worth it.
I'm a registered bear spray owner.
With great powder comes great responsibility .

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
It's a first for us too. I thought I'd seen just about everything, but this is a new one!
The assistant must have been afraid to separate them without breaking the vestibules.

Did it fit in your lab box?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
is that a hair?

image.php

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
now i know why those impressions are so small. its not good for the patients!

Top Bottom