JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH wow and WE are unskilled labor

GG - J

GG - J

Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg 2 narrow platform
Thinking of using multi units and gold adapts to correct angle?
Dontknow:banghead:

Last edited:
2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
View attachment 21524 View attachment 21525 2 narrow platform
Thinking of using multi units and gold adapts to correct angle
Or ASC ?
Dontknow:banghead:
Bravo, this doctor is the winner in the 'How to make implants fail the fastest' contest.
Sad thing is the patient has paid for a failed procedure, they just don't know it yet. If they think that is a serious bone defect now, wait until those implants fail.:confused:

GG - J

GG - J

Reaction score
Yes agree with you both (2thm8kr and Rkm rdt)
Thoughts and or advice
Thanks in advance

nvarras

nvarras

Reaction score
Distal extension micro ERA's cast to UCLA abutments (to correct some of the angulation) and make an RPD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I'd have the Dr send it to a different lab. I've done that twice for 2 of these type of implant cases. There is a bigger full service lab that does a higher volume then myself, including implants, so I told him in both cases that they would probably have more experience in getting something like this to work.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Corporate dentistry is the new oral cancer.

Maybe not the rule of thumb in all cases, but is probably closer to the truth than I would want to admit...in general, I Agree.

I wonder if Drs think the same way about the larger corporate labs, or just of how much money their saving?

Last edited:
Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Thanks, rkm, I'll read it when I have a chance. Time to deliver the case that just came down from glazing.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Yes agree with you both (2thm8kr and Rkm rdt)
Thoughts and or advice
Thanks in advance
Personally, I would refuse the case. This is a no win for you. Those implants are too close together. They will fail. You are sort of married to the case if you do it.
If you are going to do it, make sure you get the Doc to sign an agreement that you are not responsible to remake when this case goes south. Not just because
they are going to fail, but the patient will probably reject the restoration due to poor aesthetics due to placement.

What did the restoring doc prescribe? What implants are they?
IF, I were going to do it I would do solid titanium custom abutments and cement retained what ever you are comfortable with and gingival porcelain to hide the fact that they are
placed in the embrasure.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Personally, I would refuse the case. This is a no win for you. Those implants are too close together. They will fail. You are sort of married to the case if you do it.
If you are going to do it, make sure you get the Doc to sign an agreement that you are not responsible to remake when this case goes south. Not just because
they are going to fail, but the patient will probably reject the restoration due to poor aesthetics due to placement.

What did the restoring doc prescribe? What implants are they?
IF, I were going to do it I would do solid titanium custom abutments and cement retained what ever you are comfortable with and gingival porcelain to hide the fact that they are
placed in the embrasure.

What about a pud with locators?

Top Bottom