Facepalm cases

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
much like that implant restoration.

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
They have a license to practice and they need the practice but not on me and mine.

This is what happens when the foxes rule the hen house.

Last edited:
PRO ARTS DL

PRO ARTS DL

Reaction score
I'm guessing this is more common than I'm thinking.

3Pl9LHr.jpg

E3b2R0O.jpg

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score

3Pl9LHr.jpg

E3b2R0O.jpg
I'd pour it up and return. The one's I'd seen do this fell into the category of too lazy to flip it over and that usually meant too ummm... "unaware" to realize the problem unless it was a model.

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score

3Pl9LHr.jpg

E3b2R0O.jpg
Doctor to assistant ..... "I'm going to be late for my Tee time , After you've taken the impression you can go home , have a good weekend ! "

Last edited:
PRO ARTS DL

PRO ARTS DL

Reaction score
I was able to "make it work" by using the mush bite as an opposing. I just hope that making it work doesn't make them think its okay to send this.

I'd pour it up and return. The one's I'd seen do this fell into the category of too lazy to flip it over and that usually meant too ummm... "unaware" to realize the problem unless it was a model.

I don't have pictures of this other occasion but they're not really needed.

New case comes through the lab for new Full Dentures (Upper and Lower).

Case contains: Upper and Lower edentulous models. Nothing else.

Labslip reads as follows: Please proceed to try-in w teeth. Patient has a good bite. o_O

iWKad22.jpg

G

gallagerdental

Reaction score
i think we've come full circle
Not quite! When you think you seen it all...
2422fb553b668006077314929d50ce1e.jpg
Pt. complains of food trap on lingual ridge lap of current crown( not my work) & Dr. Wants to eliminate food trap. How many of these we all see every day?

Alan JDL

Alan JDL

Reaction score
Doctor promised the pt this would work. Flat out refuses any clasping regardless of type. Told the dr it will not work but she is adamant that is has to be like this. So we told her no warranty. Wonder how long until it comes back. image.jpeg

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Prolly sold the patient two mini implants with the promise of having a small removable...looks like the patients had (or still has) a full arch partial...

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Doctor promised the pt this would work. Flat out refuses any clasping regardless of type. Told the dr it will not work but she is adamant that is has to be like this. So we told her no warranty. Wonder how long until it comes back. View attachment 21692
Looks legit to me, as long as they don't chew anything.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Prolly sold the patient two mini implants with the promise of having a small removable...looks like the patients had (or still has) a full arch partial...
They'll probably be revisiting that full partial when those minis fail.:confused:

SmartLabJon

SmartLabJon

Reaction score
Were you able to make crowns?

Nope, we did not go through this case. I'm not even sure how they would have pulled that. This guy was notorious for bad impression but this was THE worst ever!

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
This is one from a few years back. This doc is no longer in business. Wonder why? :)
I swear I know that guy. He just retired from practice here. I hope there's not two that bad.

M

MasterCeramist

Reaction score
Surprised you didn't get the old just do the best you can.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Nope, we did not go through this case. I'm not even sure how they would have pulled that. This guy was notorious for bad impression but this was THE worst ever!
I'm surprised you pinned and sectioned it.
Were you looking for some punitive labor to pad an invoice?
Otherwise I don't see the point in not just sending it back after initial pour failed QC

Top Bottom