Yenadent D43

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
There was a price increase here too , but only for the D43 . The prices for the bigger machines remained the same .

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
I was told the same thing here. They were very backed up and the quality of the units was very very high so they had to increase the price to help with the cost of building the machine.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
I don't think the d43 is available here? It's the desktop 400 and 500. Those two will not mill glass or metal. Dry mill only.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
D43 can mill glass and Ti . It has a wet-mill option . They don't offer that option for 400 and 500 ? The premill abutment option is really interesting though . I might travel to Istanbul and have a look at the machines . I send them two samples to be milled but no answer yet .

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
I'll be looking at the machines at the midwinter show in Chicago next month. Will be interesting.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Keep me posted , I 'll do the same if I travel to their facilities .

harmonylab

harmonylab

Reaction score
D43 can mill glass and Ti . It has a wet-mill option . They don't offer that option for 400 and 500 ? The premill abutment option is really interesting though . I might travel to Istanbul and have a look at the machines . I send them two samples to be milled but no answer yet .

the desktop versions, no... the 3000 and 5000, and of course the 6000 and 7000 are all metal capable though. Looks like the D43 is a model similar in configuration to the 3000/5000.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
the desktop versions, no... the 3000 and 5000, and of course the 6000 and 7000 are all metal capable though. Looks like the D43 is a model similar in configuration to the 3000/5000.

It is a desktop machine though . They even sell a bench for it . The 3000 and 5000 are like yena's D 30 . Check it at their website .

Machines

harmonylab

harmonylab

Reaction score
oh... quite different then... hmm. I guess B&D isn't including metal milling option for the desktops... I wonder why...

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
It doesn't mill CoCr , with the wet milling option it mills glass ceramics and Ti . It weighs about 300 kg . It is not a 80 kg mill . I think it can have nice results at an affordable price. Hopefully I will travel at their facilities and see it in action .

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
I'm looking at a few different mills right now but the desktop 4 and 500 are at the top of my list. I'm not looking to mill metal or glass though. Seems like milling Emax is a real time consuming ordeal. I still only get back about 5 to 7/8ths of my design. Where I get 100% design accuracy with Zr or printed wax.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
I'm looking at a few different mills right now but the desktop 4 and 500 are at the top of my list. I'm not looking to mill metal or glass though. Seems like milling Emax is a real time consuming ordeal. I still only get back about 5 to 7/8ths of my design. Where I get 100% design accuracy with Zr or printed wax.

I am also looking at a few different mills , and it is high in my list too . I am not looking to mill e.max , I prefer pressing , I would love to mill metal , but it requires big money . The pre-mill abutment option , this is something that is really interested for me . It can mill custom abutments without having to spend a lot of money for a big machine .

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
I have one!

I currently am running one of the Yena machines, it is a Origin Pro 4000 from B and D Dental out of Salt Lake City UT. Its a very solid machine and runs well! I am currently milling around 50 to 60 units in a 24 hour period. Would recommend! I am suppose to be getting my second one in a week :D Now I know its not the table top version but from quality of Yena I love it! I've worked with the Weiland T1's and even though this is lower techonolgy then the T1, to me the more simple and less sophisticated the better!

ai1191.photobucket.com_albums_z465_Mizzle11_187.jpg

Last edited:
Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
I currently am running one of the Yena machines, it is a Origin Pro 4000 from B and D Dental out of Salt Lake City UT. Its a very solid machine and runs well! I am currently milling around 50 to 60 units in a 24 hour period. Would recommend! I am suppose to be getting my second one in a week :D Now I know its not the table top version but from quality of Yena I love it! I've worked with the Weiland T1's and even though this is lower techonolgy then the T1, to me the more simple and less sophisticated the better!

Good for you you are having another machine!!!:D:D Do you mill any metal with the pro 4000 you own ? Why would you say T 1 has superior technology ? Thanks .

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Nope I do not mill any metal. With trying to mill metal and then switch to zirconia just causes to big of a mess. What I do is I will scan and mill my PFM and Full Cast out of a PMMA material and then cast from that, that way I eliminate the mess factor. And with the emax I will design my crowns with the cut back technique and then mill out of a wax and press those then just layer a little incisal.

The T1 to me is the ferrari of millers they are built with great engineering! And after using the T1's 5 axis compared to the 4 axis I can mill everything the 5 axis could, I haven't had a problem yet! But with the T1 there is just to many factors to go wrong! It grabs the blanks out of stacker automatically and from my experience it jams way to much and for the money there are products out there that are just as good for less money! Now with that said when I was working with the T1 I was with a different company and it was only the 3rd T1 machine in North America so we were pretty much beta testing for them! All of the kinks might be worked out now but I love the Pro 4000!

G

Gita

Reaction score
Hi Parkway1...
How much is approximately the Origin pro4000???
And how's the quality of the coping cast with milled PMMA... Good fit??? and how about thickness can u go very thin?? like maybe 0.3mm??? did u mill it dry or wet??
We had always try mill PMMA then cast, but so far we can't go 0.3mm... it will distort the material, maybe because of heat...

P

prince

Reaction score
i work with this machine but in our company we have tow sides for disks left and right it can mill ZR,CR,TI,PMA,inceram its a very strong machine

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Hi Parkway1...
How much is approximately the Origin pro4000???
And how's the quality of the coping cast with milled PMMA... Good fit??? and how about thickness can u go very thin?? like maybe 0.3mm??? did u mill it dry or wet??
We had always try mill PMMA then cast, but so far we can't go 0.3mm... it will distort the material, maybe because of heat...

Gita, the Origin Pro 4000 cost us around 65k, but the do make a Pro 3000 with out the wet mill and is a little cheaper I want to say around 60k! When we mill our PMMA we mill at .35mm and the fits come out great and when casting we have no problems! We have done PMMA copings at 0.3mm and worked for us had no problems with casting or fits. That has been the thinnest we milled here. We bumped it up .05mm just to make us feel a little safer.

We use to mill wet with the emax blue blocks but after milling them, then switching to zirconia it was just to much of a mess and hassle. So now we just mill emax out of a wax material and press that. That is why we ordered a new Pro 3000 that should be here by the first week of February. :D

biodentg

biodentg

Reaction score

Hi Parkway

Is there any reason for not getting a wax printer for emax instead of a milling unit?
Have you seen or test the Origin 400 desktop model?

I'll be getting mine in Chicago next month mainly for wax and small ZR cases, and your feedback will be very welcome.

By the way... nice looking looking milling unit. But for me $$$ is a factor.

Thanks

biodentg

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Next week I am receiving two samples I sent to yena facilities , I will let you know about it and even post some pics if I have time .

Top Bottom