Cory

Reaction score
lol yes, i happen to digest spicy food rather well

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
What animal is that ?
6UD7MaHtI-HSK1-2841563-Congui_a_domesticated_hutia_rides_on_the_front_door_of_an_Americ-16_1416498659678.jpg

That's a Rodent of Unusual Size.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Nice Princess Bride quote :)

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score

you know when you go in an apartment building, and you smell everyone's cooking on every floor.

Jenners

Jenners

Reaction score
I agreed to make an oatmeal encrusted chicken breast with some type of yogurt sauce. The recipe was left out for me. We'll see how it goes later.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Chcken rolled in lightly buttered cornflakes then oven baked. Fried chicken in an oven :)
If you needed the clue, I'm not a self respectin' south'ner. But I do eat grits.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
I have PT tonight so it's store bought rotisserie chicken, corn on the cob and asparagus.

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

Reaction score
My freezer is getting pretty empty of wild game, can't wait to go Wood Duck and Teal hunting this weekend, and maybe dove hunting in the afternoon if we can find a good spot... Thank god deer season, and most all other hunting seasons in KY are in the fall and winter!! Time to restock the freezer!!!

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

Reaction score
I agreed to make an oatmeal encrusted chicken breast with some type of yogurt sauce. The recipe was left out for me. We'll see how it goes later.

How did that chicken turn out?

Top Bottom