What'cha cook'n Wednesdays..?

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
I was trying to figure out a theme for everyday of the work week. The best thing I could
come up with for Wednesdays is this. I know a lot of you cook, grow and or kill your meals so
why not share all the cool stuff you're making or buying.

Last edited:
CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
tonight its tuna-on-toast

an old british staple of the depression era.

depression cooking is actually pretty neat.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Lunch today is homemade black bean soup with chorizo.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I made homemade pepperoni, mushroom, spinach, and Vidalia onion pizza last night and made enough so I don't have to cook tonight!
What time should I show up?

D

dborla01

Reaction score
Interesting replies so far.....makes me hungry just thinking about various meals I have not tried. We usually have a big organic salad for dinner, during the work week. We BBQ on weekends, bought one of those green eggs and still getting used to how it works. We like homemade soups' too, Vietnamese style, and also tortilla soup. We do not "miss any meals"...LOL.

Cory

Cory

Reaction score
I made homemade pepperoni, mushroom, spinach, and Vidalia onion pizza last night and made enough so I don't have to cook tonight!
I made a chicken mushroom spinach and red onion pizzas on sunday for lunch... made 2 "so i didn't have to cook dinner"...they were gone shortly after i put them on the table. so much for that plan

D

dborla01

Reaction score
"I made a chicken mushroom spinach and red onion pizzas on sunday for lunch... made 2 "so i didn't have to cook dinner"...they were gone shortly after i put them on the table. so much for that plan"
Too funny. LOL

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

Reaction score
Venison Tenderloins, fresh corn on the cob from garden, fried squash and green tomatoes from garden, green beans with new potatoes from the garden, cucumber and onion salad... having leftovers for lunch today! YUM!

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Tonight I'm having KFC. It's not as good as it use to be I'm not complaining Eating

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Tonight I'm having KFC. It's not as good as it use to be I'm not complaining Eating
I know in SoCal you have to have a Cuban population. Do yourself a big favor and go to a cubano restaurant and get some chicharrones de pollo.
Get it on the bone if possible.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
If you knew what you're eating you wouldn't touch it...

I'm sure we all eat some weird stuff in our bought food. Bugs, rats and god knows what else but we're all still alive! LOL!

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
I not talking about the "extra" ingredients that make their way into our food...

Top Bottom