What'cha cook'n Wednesdays..?

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
I know in SoCal you have to have a Cuban population. Do yourself a big favor and go to a cubano restaurant and get some chicharrones de pollo.
Get it on the bone if possible.

There's several Cubano places near my house and I've never stopped in to eat at any of them. That will be on my 'to do' list :Top:

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
I not talking about the "extra" ingredients that make their way into our food...

I've heard their "chickens" aren't really walking around like real chickens do. I'm not complaining it's still finger lick'n good.

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
Dinner last night:
  • "T&L" grilled pork loin. (Pork loin on the grill with a Thunder & Lighting storm raging overhead.) Good times.
  • Daiya alfredo style mac & cheese crafted by my son.
  • Chop salad with pomegranate dressing crafted by my daughter.
  • Dessert: homemade coconut cream ice cream with vanilla and cinnamon. It takes 20 minutes of hand cranking so each of us took a 5 minute shift.
  • My wife oversaw operations and had 911 at the ready in case I was hit by lightning!
    lightning_9d4d5660-38e3-11e6-9ae1-15e7618d0e32.jpg

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
I've heard their "chickens" aren't really walking around like real chickens do. I'm not complaining it's still finger lick'n good.

I don't know how their chickens are farmed, but I saw how they look like before going into the pressure pot for cooking...

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Crock pot Mac n cheese; brown beans cooked all day for rich soup; cabbage, kilbasa, peppers cooked down for hours.

And if I made any of it, goats wouldn't eat it. The amazing mrs does a overlapping item thing. Mac n cheese was made Sunday, mostly gone now, Beans made yesterday, yumm, and cabbage pot today.

Always something making home smell great.
Plus she got my great grandmothers bread recipe.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
It looks like an overgrown muskrat, its definitely not beaver...the beaver has webbed feet

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
It looks like an overgrown muskrat, its definitely not beaver...the beaver has webbed feet
Yup, you're right so I'm thinking Nutria...but I could be wrong Laugh

Cory

Cory

Reaction score
pulled pork sandwiches is what's cooking today

Top Bottom